* Rare, Prime Central West End Location * 113 sqm of indoor and exclusive undercover are ideal for restaurant, bar, cafe * Close proximity to West End Markets precinct * Ground floor, Main Street * Partial Stainless Steel Commercial kitchen in place * Stainless steel exhaust in place * Grease Trap in place * Cold room in place * Exclusive use rear garden Was "Tukka" Modern Australian Dining for many years. This unique space with approx 62m2 internal and 51m2 of exclusive use are (most undercover) is located right on Boundary Street West End and where everyone wants to be. Exhaust canopy, grease trap, some stainless steel benching and cold room are all here. Most importantly all the services in place and ready for your spin. Don't delay. To inspect this property please contact Anthony Conias on 0408266427
Price: Contact Agent
• POPULAR POSITION • CLOSE TRANSPORT • IMMEDIATE START • HIGH EXPOSURE You may have been offered plenty of vacant restaurant/café positions where tenants have closed down but here is a 96m2 internal and 46m2 external fully equipped restaurant just waiting you’re your spin. This wont last long. Contact Anthony Conias on 0408266427 to organise your inspection now.
Situated right in the middle of popular Mt Gravatt block adjoining strong tenancies is this great retail space/office space with rear access and 2 car parks. Just to top it off it also has further storage available at additional cost. .
Price: $24,000 Per Annum
• High Bay Warehouse • Close transport • Central Location 360m2 High Bay Warehouse right in the middle of all the action in West End. Tenant relocating so opportunity now exists. Warehouse space like this is rarely available and at $130 PSM gross including all outgoings.
Brand new retail development located in one of the busiest prescient’s in Brisbane. Currently under construction and due for completion in early December 2016, this ground level retail would make a great food or bar venue. Leverage from the existing success of the story bridge hotel and the huge foot traffic that it already attracts. - 130 m2 - Ground floor retail – plus additional basement opportunity. - Grease trap - Easy exhaust opportunity - Amenities / Air-conditioned - Suit food, bar, or professional office and/or showroom - Close proximity to Bus and Ferry routes
Price: $97,500 plus GST
Opportunity now exists for an experienced café/coffee operator to walk into this fully equipped and set up space. Formally know as Bass Espresso to many locals. We are looking for experienced cafe/coffee operators to take over this unique space. Offers all the equipment and ready to put stock in and run your business.
Price: Contact Agent
• 135m2 • High foot traffic and exposure • High quality fit out ready to go • For Lease or Sale 758 Ann Street offers a great retail opportunity in a prime location with 11m of full window frontage on Ann Street. The option is available to do your own thing or make the most of the high quality fit out for hardersser or barber with: - 4 basins - 9 cutting stations - 2 bathrooms - Kitchen - Laundry - Air-conditioning
* Exposure * Transport at door * Multi Purpose This space right on Boundary Street is now available for lease. Where else can you get this type of space with a driveway and parking out back. Exhaust canopy (roof) and grease trap already in place suitable for so many types of tenancies so call Exclusive Agent Anthony Conias now on 0408266427 to inspect.
- 40,000 cars passing daily - 33m from GPO Hotel & Restaurant - Directly opposite Eleven Rooftop Bar & Restaurant - 70m from Fringe Bar & Function venue - 72m with potential for larger space of negotiation You will not find a more affordable retail space with approx 40,000 cars passing daily. 200m from James Street, good retail frontage with national neighbours such as BMW, Mercedes, Kathmandu Ergon Energy & McDonalds
Price: $45,000+GST +Outgoings
- 300 m2, can be split to 150 m2 - High Exposure - Huge signage opportunity to build your brand - Perfect for bar, restaurant, retail or office - Directly opposite cultural precinct - Walking distance to Southbank and CBD - Close to residential and office towers - Best location for public transport, train and bus hub First National Commercial is pleased to present on an exclusive basis 39 Melbourne Street, an iconic building with rich history in the heart of Brisbane. Across the road from the South Bank Cultural Centre and adjacent to the new Fish Lane eating precinct, it is a prime location in classic architecture that enjoys over 40,000 cars and thousands of customers on foot daily. Lease Price: Contact Agent Area: Approx 150m/sq – 300m/sq Currently occupied by Rogen Ng & Co accounting which is looking to continue practicing upstairs and lease downstairs. For the right tenant will make the whole property available.