- Formerly sports hall, gym and restaurant - 1,850 m2 building area & 65 car spaces (approx.) - Zoned Emerging Community - Level site on 3 street frontage with excellent exposure - Buses on door step – opposite park - 600 metres to vibrant Inala Shopping Town - Potential commercial and/or residential developments - The building is in need of extensive repair works
• Ideal location • Secure tenancy • Ground floor retail space Fully leased on a 5x5 year lease to “Malt Traders” and situated in an ideal location, this ground floor strata space is now offered for sale. 90 m2 of prime Brisbane City retail space with income. $83,000 p/a gross rental with a net of $70,000 p/a.
• Great Return • Main Road Exposure • 2 Street frontage 7567 m2 site broken up as Service station on 1617 m2 with a Head Lease to BP and a 3 Bay workshop. 2 shops on 1923m2 fully leased and house on 4027m2. Contact Anthony Conias 0408 266 427
• 24 ensuite rooms plus two bedroom manager's residence • 3 level building over basement • 12 secure car parks plus 2 on the side parking • Bar & large outdoor area with BBQ • Commercial kitchen with separate dining area • Prime location - opposite landmark Q1 Building • 250 meters to world famous beaches • 698 sqm site of High Density Residential zoning Building Homely & stylish, Gold Coast Backpackers is a purpose built backpackers which features everything for your relaxed and comfortable stay with a variety of dorms at a budget price. The three storey building consists of 24 motel rooms plus two bedroom manager's residence. Each room has its own bathroom and private balconies. It has a fully licensed bar so guest can relax and enjoy in all around the common areas or play a friendly game of pool with fellow travellers or cook up a BBQ out on the large terrace. Also an opportunity to provide meals with a large commercial kitchen. There is a secured basement parking for 12 cars and 2 more spaces on the side of the building. Location The property is located to the south of the Q1 Resort and Spa and is just 250 metres from the world famous sandy beaches where visitors can whether swim, surf or just simply relax, do the Sky Point climb on Australia’s highest external building; the iconic Q1, shop at the magnificent Cavill Avenue or dance the night away in the stylish pubs, clubs and lounge bars of Surfers Paradise. Gold Coast Backpackers is also 5 minutes’ drive from Jupiters Casino and Gold Coast Airport is a 25-minute drive away. Opportunity This is an excellent opportunity for an investor to own this unique freehold property and enjoy attractive income plus potential for future redevelopment. Although the current High Density Residential zoning allows building height of up to 30 storeys, the subject property is limited to a 10 storey development as it is constrained by the land size, unless amalgamation with the neighbouring corner site.
• 4,003 m2 of elevated site • Zoned Low Density Residential • House & flat providing good holding income • Walk to shopping centre & golf course • Convenient location. Approximately 12 kms to CBD
• Top value for money • 280m2 approx. • 4 car parks included • Data and storage rooms • 11 large offices • Fully air-conditioned with professional fit out • Kitchen and balcony The Portal Office Park is strategically located in Queensland’s growth corridor with huge anticipated population growth. The office park is popular and well regarded with executive entry, Café on premises and easy access to Brisbane CBD, Brisbane Airport and Gold Coast. Suite 3202 offers large reception, 11 offices, boardroom, kitchen, balcony and 4 carparks. The owner is motivated and ready to sell at a great price so enquire today! 80% loan to value ratio available (Conditions Apply).
Price: Contact Agent
- Modern design and construction - Includes 3 car parks - Net income received including management fees: $66,495.69 - Lessee: Comparto Pty Ltd - Term of lease 3 years expiring 31st of May 2017 with 3 year option. - All outgoings paid by the tenant - 4% fixed increase per annum - Location, Location, Location This is a great opportunity for the investor wanting to secure a solid return, with a great tenant in place. Comparto Pty Ltd is a reliable, well established company providing specialist computer software and network solutions for Legal Practices since 1983. They provide a total solution to clients by supplying networks and software that meet clients needs and specialise in supplying networks based on Microsoft Windows Small Business Server. Price: $831,196 per annum Yield: 8% NET 80% loan to value ratio available (Conditions Apply).
- 405 m2 Low Impact Industrial Zoned Land - Approx. 226 m2 Building Improvements including storage - Brand New Roof, Solid Timber Construction - Ability to Live and Work Onsite - Fully Renovated Character Property This property would make an ideal residential or commercial property investment as the owner is willing to lease back for up to 12 months. Further Potential can be realised by raising the property, extending toward the rear and accessing the rear yard for additional carparks. Situated on the highest point of Mayneview Street, well above the flood levels, this North-East facing property captures the breezes and boasts views of the CBD, Suncorp Stadium and the hilly suburbs of Paddington and Red Hill. The shopping and dining precincts of Latrobe Terrace, Caxton Street, Petrie Barracks and Park Road are all within walking distance, as is Brisbane's CBD and the South Bank precinct.
•Two commercial houses on 473sqm site •8 car spaces at rear •Located in the heart of West End business precinct •Back onto busy Boundary Street shopping strip Potential for further development at rear •A rare opportunity not to be missed! 26 Thomas St - Gross Rent: $25,860 per annum 28 Thomas St - Gross Rent: $33,456 per annum Council Rates: $8,623 per annum Water Rates: $1,920 per annum Demand for West End residential and commercial properties continues to soar!
First National Commercial Metro is pleased to present FOR SALE in the heart of the CBD under 1 title a whole floor, which is rare in this part of the city. You will not find a more affordable commercial investment in what is fast becoming the most sought after area with both local, interstate and international buyers. There is potential to strata title (STCA) and sell office units off the plan for profit. Other floors in the same building have done this to realise higher returns on investment. - Great neighbours (across the road from Rio Tinto and Coffee Club) - Onsite 7 day medical practice on level 3 - 50 meters (1 minute walk) from Myer Shopping Centre & Underground Translink - 150 meters (2 minute walk) from Queens Street Mall - 250 meters (3 minute walk) from Government Departments - 500 meters (6 minute walk) from Central Station The property has recently been refurbished with brand new carpet, fresh paint, new solar film on windows which provide amazing natural light. Ducted air-conditioning, 24 hour access to the building with lift access. An intercom system at the ground floor is connected to Level 5. Intercom connection to the tenancy is possible, allowing you to remotely open the building front door for after hours visitors. The total area is a massive 465 m2.
Price: Contact Agent