• 4,003 m2 of elevated site • Zoned Low Density Residential • House & flat providing good holding income • Walk to shopping centre & golf course • Convenient location. Approximately 12 kms to CBD
• Top value for money • 280m2 approx. • 4 car parks included • Data and storage rooms • 11 large offices • Fully air-conditioned with professional fit out • Kitchen and balcony The Portal Office Park is strategically located in Queensland’s growth corridor with huge anticipated population growth. The office park is popular and well regarded with executive entry, Café on premises and easy access to Brisbane CBD, Brisbane Airport and Gold Coast. Suite 3202 offers large reception, 11 offices, boardroom, kitchen, balcony and 4 carparks. The owner is motivated and ready to sell at a great price so enquire today! 80% loan to value ratio available (Conditions Apply).
Price: Contact Agent
- Modern design and construction - Includes 3 car parks - Net income received including management fees: $66,495.69 - Lessee: Comparto Pty Ltd - Term of lease 3 years expiring 31st of May 2017 with 3 year option. - All outgoings paid by the tenant - 4% fixed increase per annum - Location, Location, Location This is a great opportunity for the investor wanting to secure a solid return, with a great tenant in place. Comparto Pty Ltd is a reliable, well established company providing specialist computer software and network solutions for Legal Practices since 1983. They provide a total solution to clients by supplying networks and software that meet clients needs and specialise in supplying networks based on Microsoft Windows Small Business Server. Price: $831,196 per annum Yield: 8% NET 80% loan to value ratio available (Conditions Apply).
- 405 m2 Low Impact Industrial Zoned Land - Approx. 226 m2 Building Improvements including storage - Brand New Roof, Solid Timber Construction - Ability to Live and Work Onsite - Fully Renovated Character Property This property would make an ideal residential or commercial property investment as the owner is willing to lease back for up to 12 months. Further Potential can be realised by raising the property, extending toward the rear and accessing the rear yard for additional carparks. Situated on the highest point of Mayneview Street, well above the flood levels, this North-East facing property captures the breezes and boasts views of the CBD, Suncorp Stadium and the hilly suburbs of Paddington and Red Hill. The shopping and dining precincts of Latrobe Terrace, Caxton Street, Petrie Barracks and Park Road are all within walking distance, as is Brisbane's CBD and the South Bank precinct.
•Two commercial houses on 473sqm site •8 car spaces at rear •Located in the heart of West End business precinct •Back onto busy Boundary Street shopping strip Potential for further development at rear •A rare opportunity not to be missed! 26 Thomas St - Gross Rent: $25,860 per annum 28 Thomas St - Gross Rent: $33,456 per annum Council Rates: $8,623 per annum Water Rates: $1,920 per annum Demand for West End residential and commercial properties continues to soar!
First National Commercial Metro is pleased to present FOR SALE in the heart of the CBD under 1 title a whole floor, which is rare in this part of the city. You will not find a more affordable commercial investment in what is fast becoming the most sought after area with both local, interstate and international buyers. There is potential to strata title (STCA) and sell office units off the plan for profit. Other floors in the same building have done this to realise higher returns on investment. - Great neighbours (across the road from Rio Tinto and Coffee Club) - Onsite 7 day medical practice on level 3 - 50 meters (1 minute walk) from Myer Shopping Centre & Underground Translink - 150 meters (2 minute walk) from Queens Street Mall - 250 meters (3 minute walk) from Government Departments - 500 meters (6 minute walk) from Central Station The property has recently been refurbished with brand new carpet, fresh paint, new solar film on windows which provide amazing natural light. Ducted air-conditioning, 24 hour access to the building with lift access. An intercom system at the ground floor is connected to Level 5. Intercom connection to the tenancy is possible, allowing you to remotely open the building front door for after hours visitors. The total area is a massive 465 m2.
Price: Contact Agent
• Large industrial site with holding income of $34,000 pa • House and soil processing yard as tenants • Approx. 15 km South West of Brisbane CBD • Easy access to Ipswich, Logan & Centenary M’ways • Close to major industrial development • Located within Lower Oxley Creek Neighbourhood Plan • Willawong is identified as a Major Urban Development Area
This beautiful site (on 2 lots) is located in the heart of fast growing Willawong and approximately 15 radial kilometres from the Brisbane CBD. It is ideally located on the northern side of King Avenue, a main connection between Sunnybank and Richlands. This is an excellent opportunity to land bank and in the meantime enjoy a unique country style living. • 6.59 ha of significant land holding • All services connected • 5 dams & 30 metre-deep water bore • Large storage yard at rear • Exceptional exposure to busy King Avenue • The area is subject to considerable growth and development • Minutes drive to shopping centres and schools
• Restored heritage listed building • Tenanted by multi-award winning, nationally recognised cafe/restaurant • Indoor and alfresco area holding up to 100 patrons • Current Rent of $84,602 per annum plus GST • Iconic meeting place • A rare chance not be missed! Finally the 53 Mollison Street is for sale (Freehold Only). Positioned next to the West Village Master Planned development (west village.com.au) the property is perfectly positioned to take advantage of all the new tenants and owners as the renewal of South Brisbane and West End reaches full swing. Research reports indicates that the area will not have enough retail to cater for the 5000 plus residents expected to move in over the next few years.
- 2 level shop & office building with 25 car spaces - Located in the centre of West End’s vibrant business precinct - Only 1 kilometre to Brisbane CBD and many major institutions - West End/South Brisbane is earmarked for a new round of major residential and commercial developments - The property has 2 street frontages and offers excellent potential for further development - Existing building can be strata titled and sold off leaving large vacant land at rear for further mixed use development (up to 5 storeys) West End has emerged as one of Brisbane's most lively areas for night life with a variety of vibrant cosmopolitan cafes, bars and restaurants which are popular with young professionals and couples With a large number of upmarket unit developments and many more coming up in the near future, the area will only enhance it's reputation as an electric and vastly dynamic suburb!!