This beautiful site (on 2 lots) is located in the heart of fast growing Willawong and approximately 15 radial kilometres from the Brisbane CBD. It is ideally located on the northern side of King Avenue, a main connection between Sunnybank and Richlands. This is an excellent opportunity to land bank and in the meantime enjoy a unique country style living. • 6.59 ha of significant land holding • All services connected • 5 dams & 30 metre-deep water bore • Large storage yard at rear • Exceptional exposure to busy King Avenue • The area is subject to considerable growth and development • Minutes drive to shopping centres and schools
• Restored heritage listed building • Tenanted by multi-award winning, nationally recognised cafe/restaurant • Indoor and alfresco area holding up to 100 patrons • Current Rent of $84,602 per annum plus GST • Iconic meeting place • A rare chance not be missed! Finally the 53 Mollison Street is for sale (Freehold Only). Positioned next to the West Village Master Planned development (west village.com.au) the property is perfectly positioned to take advantage of all the new tenants and owners as the renewal of South Brisbane and West End reaches full swing. Research reports indicates that the area will not have enough retail to cater for the 5000 plus residents expected to move in over the next few years.
Rarely is a corner property available on Montague Road This one is on the corner of Vulture Street, one of the main entry points to Montague Road With an $70,000 income approximately for another 2 years and no options this offering is perfectly positioned for you to gain a development approval for a mixed use 4 storey ( subject to council consent ) building Capitalise on West End 's forecast 6% plus economic growth forecast for the next 5 years as thousands of apartment residents need business services. Your tenant here is a well established business with solid market share in their chosen business. Alternatively the solid brick 2 storey building can be refurbished for a retail /office development.
Price: Contact Agent
- 65m2 of ground floor space - 1 secure car space + 4 visitors - Separate storage area. - Close to all forms of public transport. - Access to complex pool and BBQ equipment. - 4 Visitor parking spots A fantastic strata investment opportunity in the heart of South Brisbane. This Manning Street address is returning approximately $22,000 net and currently rented at market rent for 3 years.
THE BUILDING; This 3.5 star three storey brick building has recently been refurbished and with excellent onsite parking. The property consists of 36 strata-titled units , including a manager’s residence with an office attached. Built approximately 22 years ago, construction is of double brick and concrete floors which provide excellent sound proof throughout the building. The unit sizes range from 20m2 to 34m2 providing bunk beds for between 2 and 4 guests each. The property would provide excellent cash flow to an owner operator or an astute investor can lease the property to motel operator, backpacker hostel or other short to medium term accommodation provider. THE LOCATION; “Buranda Lodge” is in a perfect location for a motel. It is just 5 minutes walk to “Centro” Shopping Centre and the Princess Alexandra Hospital, one Queensland’s largest hospitals. Train and bus terminals are within walking distance. It is also just a short drive to Brisbane CBD, Southbank Parklands and the world famous Gabba Sport Grounds. The motel has pedestrian access to Ipswich Road and vehicle access via O'Keeffe Street. THE POTENTIAL; The property is currently zoned “Buranda core sub precinct” in the Eastern Corridor Neighbourhood Plan which allows development of up to 12 stories. Woollongabba is recognized as a fast growing city fringe suburb which currently has many major developments and many more in the planning stage.
• Six solid brick shops with 15 car spaces • Corner position with good exposure to Ashridge Road • Zoned Neighbourhood Centre (up to 3 storey height limit) • Potential to improve - below market rent • Darra is a fast growing suburb & approx. 16km to city • Laundromat is also for sale at $200,000(net taking is approx. $59,791 pa) The property presents an excellent potential for a commercial investor who is looking for a safe investment, good capital growth plus redevelopment potential. The area has been enjoying strong growth with a numbers of large industrial and residential developments nearby. The location is just 5 minutes away from Ipswich motorway and Centenary Hwy. With the current Neighbourhood Centre zoning, the property offers excellent potential for further development for mixed use and up to 3 storeys (subject to council approval).
- Ex-dental surgery in busy Red Hill Centre - 1 secured parking and lots of customer parking available - Located amongst other major tenants - Excellent exposure to Musgrave Road
- 2 level shop & office building with 25 car spaces - Located in the centre of West End’s vibrant business precinct - Only 1 kilometre to Brisbane CBD and many major institutions - West End/South Brisbane is earmarked for a new round of major residential and commercial developments - The property has 2 street frontages and offers excellent potential for further development - Existing building can be strata titled and sold off leaving large vacant land at rear for further mixed use development (up to 5 storeys) West End has emerged as one of Brisbane's most lively areas for night life with a variety of vibrant cosmopolitan cafes, bars and restaurants which are popular with young professionals and couples With a large number of upmarket unit developments and many more coming up in the near future, the area will only enhance it's reputation as an electric and vastly dynamic suburb!!
* 10,168 m2 of levelsite * 3 tenants paying over $40,000 per annum * Located within Lower Oxley Creek North Neighbourhood Plan * Adjacent to an approved major industrial development (Hastings Deering) * Willawong has been identified as a Major Urban Development Area.