Whether you are seeking a small office or something a lot larger, this complex can deliver various size office tenancies to suit your needs. Well located, very close to CBD and close to Stanley Street Bus Services. Currently the only tenancy available in this building is office F1 and is approx 11m2 at $4,628 per annum Call Anthony Conias now on 0408266427 to discuss.
- Prominent Nudgee Road frontage - Between 2 motorway junctions - Access North & South onto M1 - 2 Roller Shutter door (4.5m/w x 4.6m high and 6m/w x 4.6m high) - Access to local bus services - Brisbane International and Domestic Airport Terminals 10 minutes by car Yard Area: Wide 20m Communal Driveway. Truck Access: Excellent - B Double Access - 20m wide communal roadway with large truck turning area at rear of shared driveway. Internal clearance: 6.7m rising to max 9.7m in centre Power: Potential for up to 400 amps per phase
- Newly constructed open plan offices behind glasses shop front - Prominent Nudgee Road frontage - Between 2 motorway Junctions - Access North & South onto M1 - 1 Roller Shutter door (2 doors 4.5m/w x 4.6m high) - Access to local bus services - Car parks available along front of unit - Brisbane International and Domestic Airport Terminals 10mins by car Yard Area : Wide 20m Communal Driveway Truck Access : Excellent - B Double Access - 20m wide communal roadway with large truck turning area at rear of shared driveway Internal Clearance : Min 6.7m rising to max 9.7m in centre Power : Potential for up to 400 amps per phase
• New lifts • Upgraded air conditioning • Completely Refurbished amenities • Re-modelled foyer • New End of Trip facility with showers, lockers and bike racks • Secure basement car parking • 100m to Central Railway Station Fully refurbished premium seven storey commercial building. Located centrally in busy commercial hub of Spring Hill. Great access onto all major arterial roads and a short distance to all public transport.
Price: Contact Agent
- Fantastic exposure (corner position) - Great signage opportunity - Walking distance to all amenities - Close proximity to transport facilities including city glider and rail Located on Melbourne Street and directly across the road from Stefan's new Jo Jo's in South Brisbane. This space is unrivalled in location. Walking distance to Brisbane CBD and South Bank. Stripped now as a blank shell and ready for most businesses.
Ground floor area has now been leased to a 24Hr Convenience store. This new building offers 2 unique whole floor office spaces with all the latest connectivity. - 195 m2 of A Grade fit out - Fibre optic, voip and wi-fi enabled already - 4 star NABERS rating – targeted - Prime location with signage (subject to council approval) - High Ceilings with good natural lighting - Fit options available - Secure car park available onsite and local parking facilities available - Fully secured swipe card access - Lift access - End of trip facilities 689 Ann St, Fortitude Valley, is a new three level retail/office development positioned in the heart of Fortitude Valley. It is surrounded by an enticing array of offices, shopping, dining and entertainment outlets. Please contact Anthony Conias on 0408266427 to arrange an inspection today
- Fantastic exposure to Wickham Tce - Opposite Central Station - Suit Retail, Offices - Walk to Queen St and Post Office Square - Plenty of parking - 1st Level of FIR HALL, 2 level building
Price: $138,750 p.a Gross
- Fantastic exposure to Wickham Tce - Opposite Central Station - Suit Retail, Offices - Walk to Queen St and PO Square - Plenty of parking - Ground Level of FIR HALL, 2 level building
Price: $48,025 p.a Gross
• 2,366sqm with crane rails full length of building 16m span. • Brand New Insulated ROOF • 2 x 10 Tonne cranes (C5M5) • Close proximity to the city • $90psm net + Outgoings • Good rear access via large shared concrete yard Ideal Facility for automotive, manufacturing, building and construction industries. Suit linear production - in one end and out the other. Situated in a 4.2 hectare corporate park which boasts excellent public transport links and ample on and off-street parking. It's just 700 metres from both Ipswich and Fairfield Roads and 300 metres from Yeerongpilly Railway Station. This site was free of flooding during 2011 and 1974 floods.
- City Fringe - Boutique Office Building - Refurbished foyer and lifts - Located opposite Central Station - New ‘end of trip’ facilities – Unisex showers, secure bike racks - Fibre optics connected into the building This immaculate eleven storey office building is fitted with ducted air conditioning throughout, recessed lighting and open plan tenancies. The building has recently gone through major foyer renovations and lift upgrade to maintain the high expectations of its tenants. This much sort after premises also consists of after hours security and on site parking. Located on one of Brisbane’s most prominent streets, this 11 storey office building is within a short walking distance of both Central Station and bus facilities...