Right on Boundary Streets busiest corner is this unique space that would be an ideal coffee outlet or creative space. 57m2 internal with exclusive use front courtyard positioned right behind popular restaurants and cafes and fronting the West End Markets. Ideal opportunity for a unique concept. Call Exclusive agent Anthony Conias now for further details.
Price: Contact Agent
- Exposure to 20,000+ vehicles per day - Flexible space to suit a variety of users - 160+ car parking spaces - Huge signage and business exposure opportunities - Multiple entry points off Toohey Road and Evans Road - Retail opportunities - up to 250sqm - Showroom, indoor recreation, trade and warehouse opportunities - 300 to 3,000 sqm - 1st Floor Office space available - up to 350 sqm Situated on the corner of Evans Road and Toohey Road in Salisbury, this property offers excellent exposure to 20,000+ cars per day in one of Brisbane’s most sought after inner city precincts. The suburb of Salisbury is located to the south of Brisbane's CBD and is strategically positioned within close proximity to major arterial roads including the Pacific Motorway, Ipswich Road, Beaudesert Road and the Ipswich Motorway. The site itself offers flexible space to suit a variety of users including retail, office, creative, indoor sport and recreation, light industrial, trade and large format operators.
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY IN THE COMMERCIAL CENTRE OF ENOGGERA - 60 sqm to 139 sqm available - Exposure to over 48,000 vehicles* - Ample car parking - Grease trap - 270 metres* walking distance from the Gallipoli Barracks, which has over 5,600 military personnel* being upgraded at a cost of $800 million in 2014 “Enoggera Centre” is at the heart of the commercial precinct in Enoggera, located only 270 metres from the Gallipoli Barracks, which has over 5,600 personnel. There is a very rare opportunity to take up space within one of the tightest held precincts in Brisbane’s inner north. The tenancy is strategically located with up to 25 metre* exposure to the key arterial route of Samford Road which has seen traffic levels increase by 43% from 2012 to 2017*. There is also the opportunity to have signage on the building and the main pylon signboard. Be co-located with other longstanding national and local tenants including a very strong trading Anytime Fitness, which has over 800 members (as at January 2019) with plans for a major refurbishment and expansion in the first half of 2019. 206 Samford Road is the focal point of a trade area catchment with an affluent cohort. Median household incomes were $129,035 in 2016, 17% above the Greater Brisbane average, according to the ABS. The main trade area has grown by nearly 25% from 2006 to 15,898 residents in 2016 with retail expenditure estimated at $247.8 million as at 2018 (Source: Marketinfo, 2014). Takeaway food/ café and restaurant spend per resident, was 16.4% higher than the Greater Brisbane average, with an estimated annual spend of $32.1 million in 2018 (Source: Marketinfo, 2014). Don’t miss this chance to accelerate your business growth and call Jordan from First National Commercial today to inspect!
- Transport at door - Quiet location with easy access - Fully air-conditioned First level office space/studio now available for lease in quiet location just off Montague Road. 2 car parks with tenancy and fully air-conditioned. Ready to move straight into.
Situated directly across the road from the Reading Newmarket Shopping Complex. Freestanding building with parking and great exposure onto Enoggera Road, a busy main road intersection. Ideal location for office, medical or therapeutical services etc. Ramp access and car parking available. For all enquiries contact Anthony Conias on details below.
- Stand alone building - Kitchen & WC's - Air-conditioning - 3m internal height This space would suit a variety of users; offices, showroom, dance studio, martial arts or yoga. Close to Yeerongpilly Train Station & Bus services run through Station Road.
- Superb location & transport access - High on a hill with lovely aspects - Exciting signage opportunities including naming rights This is a rare opportunity with the first vacany coming up in this building for many years. The space is popular due to great amenities & restaurants in the surrounding area, as well as Indooroopilly Shopping Centre only a short stroll away. Train station on the doorstep, abundance of buses both in and outbound to the City. Full floor plate of 1072sqm coming available in fully leased building. Prominently situated on the corner of Swann and Moggill Roads this building offers high visibility signage opportunities with up to 45,000 vehicles per day passing the property. Just a short walk to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and a mere 7.8kms from Brisbane CBD this is the ideal location for your city fringe office. Tenancy includes: - Onsite parking - End of trip facilities - 60 open plan desks - 10 individual offices - 2 training rooms - Break out room - Kitchen - Exclusive use toilets - Large storage room - Large server room - 2 exclusive use balconies
- 25sqm - High level of foot traffic - Currently operating as successful sushi store 1/63 Adelaide Street, Brisbane is a unique opportunity in the heart of Brisbane and a short walk to Queen Street Mall, Treasury Casino, Myer Centre and King George Square. The tenancy is perfect for a boutique food operator with a high level of foot traffic. If you are looking for more space there is also the potential to take a larger area.
- 136sqm - High quality medical fit out currently in place - Abundance of car parks - Excellent signage and exposure for your business 148 Chatsworth Road, Coorparoo is a proven and busy Neighbourhood Centre. It offers high exposure and ample car parking for customer and staff convenience. Ideal for medical but also great for retail or professional offices. The current fit out consists of reception, waiting area, 5 consulting rooms, office, kitchenette, staff room and storage area. The current tenant has had proven success and has now outgrown their space, so now is the chance to secure a good long term lease and join neighbouring tenants; Little Sista Café, Mind Thai Day Spa, Boho Hair & Body and Thai Sangtian Restaurant.
Price: $64,000 + Outgoings + GST
191 George Street presents at total of 306sqm of high quality character office space with exposed brick, high ceilings, polished timber floors, restored ceilings and cornices. The space boasts enjoyable views and natural light through out. - 107 - 306 sqm - Stunning refurbishment - Competitive prices Situated in a prime position just opposite the Treasury Casino and upcoming Queens Wharf Precinct, 191 George Street is convenient for your staff and clients with all forms of public transport readily available and is less than 500 meters from both Central Station & King George Square Bus Station.