- 225m2 - Huge signage on to busy Logan Road - 4 dedicated car parks and 3 visitor car parks - Air-conditioned - Kitchenette This ground level space would suit professional offices or medical use. Currently consists of several large rooms and meeting rooms with kitchenette, administration and waiting room. The tenancy provides 4 dedicated car spaces, 3 visitor car parks and more street parking.
Price: Contact Agent
Prime position opposite the Bundall Post Office positioned right on the street with maximum exposure. This 112sq met fully refurbished office/shop has been priced to lease quickly! This first class location is ideal for a professional sales or administrative business, no need to advertise with excellent main street exposure. Be quick as this fully renovate office/shop will not last long. Fantastic location, great exposure! Spacious ground floor office or retail space Located in the heart of the Bundall Business District Communal kitchenette and bathroom available to all tenants Be quick, at this price it will be leased quickly! $2,900.00 P.C.M + GST + 50% of all Council Water Rates
Price: $2,900.00 P.C.M + GST
- High Main Road Exposure - Over 100 Apartments Above the Tenancy - Street Parking on Side Street - Close to The Gabba - Easy Access to Major Arterial Roads - Ducted Air-Conditioning - Ambulant Toilet - Floor to Ceiling Glass Available now is the opportunity to place your business in a high exposure position. A high volume of traffic pass this space in Kangaroo Point daily and it's proximity to The Gabba stadium place it among all the action. The tenancy is on the corner of a busy intersection, with a good amount of setback, directly opposite McDonald's and KFC. Anglesey Street (the side street which the tenancy is situated) is used as a rear pick up access by parents/kids for St Joseph's Primary School. Currently bare (with walls and suspended ceiling), this is your chance to take advantage of very competitive pricing combined with prime positioning. Call today to inspect.
Price: $400/m2 + GST + Outgoings
- Suitable for office, retail or medical - Available spaces include 90m2, 122m2 or 180m2 - Ample parking - Natural light - Retail centre with proven trading history Samuel Village, a popular shopping precinct in Camp Hill has recently expanded and now offers the opportunity for level 1 office space. The tenancies would be be suitable for a variety of uses including retail, medical, yoga or professional offices. The area is in hot demand and the centre is well known with a proven trading history, anchored by Woolworths and many quality operators.
141 Robertson Street has recently undergone a major refurbishment and can now cater for office or showroom requirements from a single floor of 330m² to a whole building of 660m². Details of the property include: - Located 50 metres from James Street Retail Precinct - 7 onsite car parks available at market rates - Huge signage exposure - Close proximity to secure parking facilities - Plenty of retail amenity for staff and clients The rents for the building are as follows: - Ground floor - $485/m² gross per annum - Level 1 - $450/m² gross per annum - Whole building - $470/m² gross per annum
Price: From $450 psm Gross
- Offices from 69m2 - 133m2 Available - Fully ducted air-conditioning - Kitchenette - Open plan throughout - Undercover parking - Exposure to Logan Road Make the most of this great office space and get main road exposure for your business. Undercover car parks are available. Prices are competitive so call today!
- Extra car parks available - Great value - Convenient location - Kitchentte - Partitioned office and open plan - Incentives available Make the most of this well located Ground Level tenancy which allows great access and convenience for staff and visitors. Suitable for office or medical use. Prices are competitive and car parking is available.
- Extra car parks available - Great value - Convenient location - Reception area - Partitioned office and open plan - Training/conference room Network House is perfect for your business! It is a hub of activity with many large well known businesses and government organisations as your neighbours. Prices are competitive and car parking is available.
- Available spaces from 71m2 – 160m2 - Generous incentives on offer - Close to all forms of public transport 49 Sherwood Road, Toowong is the perfect location for convenience, in the middle of Sherwood Road with Toowong Shopping Village and train station only a 50m walk away. Rental: $227m2 + Outgoings + GST Car park: $140 - $195/bay/month + GST
- Extra Car Parks Available - Great Value - Convenient Location Network House is perfect for your business and is a hub of activity with many large, well known businesses and government organisations as your neighbours. Prices are competitive and car parking is available.