- Open Creative Space - Transport At Door - End of Trip Facilities Available Situated right in amoungst all the action. This 240m2 creative space features polished floors, exposed brick with beautiful exposed ceilings. Turn your business into a funky space for your employees. Beautiful polished concrete foyer.
Price: Contact Agent
- Convenient location on Melbourne St - Signage potential - Close proximity to public transport - Only 2 mins to CBD, Western and Southern Freeways Conveniently located building with street frontage located on the boundary of West End. Easy access to public transport, cafes and within 1km of the CBD. Adequate parking nearby. Partial fitout in place with air-conditioning.
Unique opportunity to position your business right under 476 appartment building and just metres off Fish Lane. We are seeking all F&B retailers to capitalise on this location. Now completed so inspections are now welcomed and recommended for this new development in South Brisbane. - Close to CBD, Southbank, Cultural Centre, Retail & Parks - Transport at door - 476 apartments in total - Great exposure to passing traffic For Sale or For Lease now with 476 residential apartments above “Ivy & Eve” is a unique and quality project located in one of Brisbane's most convenient locations. The CBD, Southbank, Cultural Centre, Retail & Parks are all at your doorstep making these only 2 commercial strata spaces very unique. Retail 2 space is 77 m2 internal with 64 m2 external total = 141 m2 As a residential development with outstanding features like pool, teppanyaki & pizza dinning areas, gym, playroom, cinema as an attraction to buyers and tenants makes this an outstanding base for your business on ground level. With only 1 retail space left available in this new development you may need to move fast. Contact Exclusive Agent Anthony Conias on 0408 266 427 or email@example.com to register your interest now.
Price: $44,900 Net + GST + Outgoings
- Convenient location on Melbourne St - Signage potential - Close proximity to public transport - Only 2 mins to CBD, Western and Southern Freeways Conveniently located building with street frontage located on the boundary of West End. Easy access to public transport, cafes and within 1km of the CBD. Adequate parking nearby and one parking space available at extra cost near by. 2 Level premises
- Ideal Location - Parking On-Site Previously Massage shop. Opportunity now exists to set your massage or similar business from this location. Conveniently located right behind Logan Road and off Old Cleveland Road.
Previously Barber shop, the opportunity now exists for a similar business. Hairdresser, beautician, cafe, sushi bar etc. Great exposure.
Price: $29,500 P/A + GST + OUTS
- Huge Corner Exposure - Transport At Door - Gross Rental - Carparks Galore! - Great Terms Available Take advantage now with this 86m2 ground floor opportunity with kitchen and bathroom facilities. Ideal location with great corner exposure and plenty of car parks for customers. Reduced rental psm and a gross lease including all building outgoings. Call Anthony Conias now on 0408 266 427.
- Transport at door - Minutes to Carindale Shopping Centre - Huge Exposure - Fit out included - Great signage potential Approx 69m2 Ideal space for retail outlet in High Exposure location positioned right next to MacDonalds, fish n chips, Indian etc. Ex Doughnut Time location. For more information, contact Anthony Conias.
You won’t find a better central location than this office/retail space in The Cosmopolitan building. Set up as an office space with a balcony overlooking Surfers Paradise Boulevard you are in a prime position with other local shops and public transport within only walking distance. Don’t miss out; call our friendly Rental Department to arrange an inspection! $1,200.00 P.C.M + GST + Outgoings Please contact First National Surfers Paradise Rental Department on (07) 5592 4100 to arrange an inspection!
Price: $1,200.00 P.C.M + GST + Outgoings
- 120m2 - Proven location with high foot traffic - Retail, Medical or Professional offices 69 Adelaide Street is truly a location in the heart of Brisbane and walking distance for to many of Brisbane’s most iconic tourist locations and Business precincts. Location: - Opposite King George Square & Town Hall - Short walk to Central station - 350m to Treasury Casino & Queens Wharf development - 160m to Queen Street Mall - 450m to Central Train Station - 650m to Roma Street Station & Proposed Brisbane Live entertainment centre