- 8,513sqm* showroom / office / warehouse - Huge exposure - Highbay warehousing with minimum 8* metre internal clearance - Two street access - Loading dock and on grade roller door access 1032 Beaudesert Road, Coopers Plains is just 12* kilometres from the Brisbane CBD and is situated in the well-established suburb of Coopers Plains. This is a rare opportunity to secure a corporate office / warehouse facility with exposure to over 31,000* vehicles per day. *Approx.
Price: Contact Agent
- Rare Opportunity with Huge Exposure - West End’s Best Central Location - Transport at Door - Close to New “West Village” Development Unique Freestanding building right in the heart of West End’s busy and vibrant Boundary Street. It is also on the doorstep of the new and exciting “West Village” development with an expected 1050 apartments - just metres away. Adjoining “The Boundary” Hotel and currently available with turnkey operation and fully equipped kitchen with cafe / bar / restaurant space overlooking Boundary Street and adjoining converted warehouse space with mezzanine, bars, toilet facilities and more. The opportunities are endless here with multiple uses available and spaces from 200m2 to 1050m2. If your business requires position and prominence with exposure, contact Anthony Conias on 0408 266 427 now to discuss your interest.
- Land area: 1,667m2 approx - Prime centre Surfers Paradise location - Situated next to ‘Thrifty’ car rental - Lease by Expressions of Interest For further information contact exclusive agent. Russell Rollington 0412 898 129 [email protected] SURFERS PARADISE FIRST NATIONAL
- 7 secure car parks and 4 visitor car parks - Signage opportunity on to Logan Road - Recently refurbished This great office is conveniently situated directly opposite The Village Shopping Centre - http://www.thevillageuppermountgravatt.com.au/ and is a 3min walk to Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre. Located on Logan Road, it has high exposure and is within the Upper Mt Gravatt retail and office precinct. Amenities to note include a modern shower within the building, four visitor car parks available out the front and nearby food retail and general retail all within walking distance. The entry stairwell and upstairs common area have been recently refurbished and presenting the premises as a quality office building. The vacancies are as follows and can be leased individually or combined: - Suite 4: 142m² on Level 1 with 3 undercover car parks – This office is partially fitted out with its own kitchen and a variety of furniture is available for use by a future occupant. - Suite 5: 67m² on Level 1 with 2 undercover car parks – This office is fully fitted out with some furniture available if desired. - Suite 6: 91m² on Level 1 with 2 undercover car parks – This office has good natural light with external views, is fully fitted out with its own kitchen and some furniture is available if desired.
This office space runs between Beenleigh Road and Torbey Street, with easy access to Mains/Pinelands Road. Access via a quiet street with excellent on-site and street parking. The Ground Floor is partitioned into 2 separate spaces, you can take either of the 45m2 or both and occupy the whole ground floor. This availability represents great value and positioning. There is easy access to this comfortable location, and all that Sunnybank has to offer is just a stone’s throw away. It is the perfect place to set up your own small office space to have the best of both worlds. Don’t miss this great opportunity in Sunnybank. Location Benefits: - Quiet office park - Next door to Shauna Downs shopping complex & Beenleigh Road medical centre - Close proximity to Sunnybank Plaza - Easy access to major arterial roads - A vast number of restaurants and dining options close-by - On-site parking
Price: $18,000 Gross P.A. (each)
- 9B classification - 196 to 896 sqm tenancies available - Generous Incentives and existing fitouts - Ground floor exposure and signage opportunities - End of trip and shower facilities - On-site secure car parking The building has recently been refurbished and features a modern and quality entry with disabled access. It has views across to Southbank and parts of the Brisbane CBD. There is an existing 9B Classification making it a suitable option for education providers and childcare operators. There is also the opportunity for a health provider to take over the existing gym lease.
- Short walk to Roma Street Station - Possible to split - Huge exposure - Generous incentives on offer This is an amazing opportunity for retail, fitness or office user. Entrance for the tenancy is off Herschel Street, Brisbane. Previously Snap fitness, this space would quickly convert into a high quality gym. The space is over two levels with the ground level offering great ground level retail exposure.
- Close Transport - Industrial Estate - Onsite Snack Bar - Parking - Truck Access & Turning In Complex Located in popular industrial area with onsite snack bar and facilities. 579sqm warehouse with 2x dedicated parking bars out front. Available at $85.00 psm + Outgoings makes this affordable space only a short drive to major arterial roads. Ample parking onsite. Call for your inspection now
- Onsite Snack Bar - Transport at Doorstep - Easy Access Arterial Roads - Truck Access 731 m2 warehouse space in popular industrial area with potential for internal access with upstairs tenancy attached.
- Busy position with foot traffic - Close to Cavill Mall Prime position is this 59m2 tenancy with great exposure and foot traffic. Only walking distance to Cavill Ave and in a great little dining hub with cafes / hotels / restaurants etc.