- 96m2 - Incentives on offer - Surrounded by national tenants A convenient office space has become available at the famous Alto Centre. Every offer will be presented to the motivated landlord with free rent and incentives available.
Vacant offices aren't a great investment and our instructions are clear. Sell it or Lease it. This 638m2 whole floor office is already partitioned into 2 spaces and can easily be divided into 3 separate sections. Currently 2/3 fitted out with furniture - provided and offering: - A spacious reception area and boardroom - 3 Executive offices - One 14.5 x 8.5 m open plan area - 6 offices with numerous storage areas - Male and Female facilities are located in the common areas 97 Creek street has recently enjoyed refurbishment of the common areas and although car parking is not provided on site, there are options close by from $295/month. Three high speed lifts reduce waiting times and 97 Creek Street is located just a short walk to the financial centre and retail centre of Brisbane CBD. Public transport, both buses and train, are also only very short walk away. Options to purchase such a large floor plate are limited and in the long term it will be less expensive to buy than to lease. Very tight vacancy rates in Sydney will force rents to rise in Brisbane soon. Make your move now at the bottom of the office market. Body Corp $40,444 per annum Water $4,070 per annum Rates $17,210 per annum Approximately $92 psm per annum outgoings. Offers to lease or purchase welcome.
Price: Sale or Lease - Part Floor for Lease
Available on a short term lease arrangement is 1 consulting room. It is now available for discussions with the ability to share common areas such as reception, kitchen, bathroom and parking etc.
• Building A - 1,400m2 warehouse & 200 office • Building B - 1,700m2 warehouse • Building C - 1,000m2 warehouse & 700m2 Office, these can be split and leased separately. • Building D - no longer available There is flexibility for a variety of uses and size requirements. Plenty of parking and truck turnaround space. High internal clearance of 8.6m. Industrial space this central and convenient is rare and wont last long.
- Directly next to the five-star Emporium Hotel - Signage opportunity on busy Wickham Street Frontage - Excellent Exposure to main entrance to "Emporium" mixed use retail precinct - From 80 m2 to 300 m2 available "Emporium" is an unrivaled luxury retail and dining precinct in the heart of Brisbane’s Fortitude Valley. Renowned for its international architectural design aesthetic, the beautiful Emporium precinct has attracted some of Brisbane’s most lusted after fashion retailers, cafes and restaurants. Run by some of Brisbane’s most established and respected retailers with an eye for exceptional quality and design, this is the premiere location for fashion in Brisbane, and the destination for the best of Brisbane homewares while also being surrounded by residential and corporate buildings. Equally impressive is the vast selection of high-end dining. From bright cafes and casual evening eateries to five-star French bistros, Emporiums restaurants pride themselves on providing impeccable meals using only the highest quality, fresh ingredients. The atmospheric surrounds and proximity to Brisbane’s most popular entertainment precinct prove the perfect combination for lazy lunchers and evening revelers alike.
• 400m2 – 2000m2 • Abundance of car parks • HUGE exposure and signage opportunity With an abundance of residential apartments getting ready to settle in West End and South Brisbane there is now a great opportunity for smart Big Format Retail at 200 Montague Road. Space can be split as small as 400m2 and would be perfect for electronics, pet barn, lighting stores and similar retail which would stand unrivalled in the area.
• 180 m2 with plenty of extra storage • Partial fit out in place • 2 Car parks • Exposure and signage opportunity • Owner prepared to contribute Formerly a profitable pizza restaurant, 617 Stanley is a great opportunity for the right operator.
- 250m2 – 1073m2 ground floor retail/office/medical space - HUGE exposure and signage opportunity - Air-Conditioned - Liquor license - Available 30th June, 2107 Currently operating as a successful antique shop with Cafe, the current tenants have now purchased their own site and a great opportunity exists. In total there is 1073m2 that can be split into 2, 3 or 4 smaller tenancies. Perfect for furniture, antiques, restaurants or general retail.
No doubt situated in one of South Brisbane's best corners. Right on the corner of Fish Lane and Cordelia St in the Soda Apartments. Owner now will meet market and this space will be available at a gross rentalof $558 psm (including all building outs) and now prepared to talk incentives with the right tenant. 134m2 spread out over 2 levels with a fully covered (roofed) upstairs balcony that overlooks Fish Lane/ Cordelia Streets. Internal stair case. Situated right next door to Big Roddy's Ribs. Now ready for your spin in this unique location with huge exposure. Contact Anthony Conias now on 0408 266 427 to organise your inspection.
Price: $75,000 Including Outgoings
• Huge Exposure • Prime Queen Street Location • Newly Refurbished Whole Floor • Open Plan Located right in the busiest position on the Mall right on top of Westpac bank and close to Myer Centre Entry. This building has just gone through some major renovations with a new high speed lift just installed. 9B Classification a possibility. Call now to enquire.