- 800m2 blank canvas with 150m2 full length balconies - Up to 17 car parks available on level below - Main entry from 445 Upper Edward Street - Owner will refurbish for quality tenants - Astor Terrace public carpark directly below - For sale or lease - bring us your requirement This unique strata occupies the entire top floor of the astor carpark and is accessed by a viaduct to the 3rd floor of the "Astor Centre" at 445 Upper Edward Street. With 17 carparks directly below and access to many more, you will have no issues with carparking for staff and customers. With two full length balconies and 3 plus metres of internal height you have excellent natural light. The property presents as partly stripped and the owner will consider all reasonable offers for sale and lease. With a short walk to Central Station and Brisbane City you have all the amenities of Spring Hill at your doorstep..
Price: Expressions of Interest
- 347m2 of open plan office space on level 2 of this immaculate building - The vacancy has been recently refurbished and offers a revamped reception, boardroom, private toilets and kitchenette facilities - New carpet, paint and ceiling finishes also included in recent refurbishment - Partitioned areas also included and two tandem (4) car park bays available at market rent Located just off Boundary Street and Leichhardt Street, this tenancy is in a fantastic location providing convenience, exposure and signage potential. The property is located within close proximity to a suburban retail centre and tenants will enjoy a 10 minute walk to Central Station and 5 minutes to Roma Street Parklands, plus close proximity to Brisbane CBD. There are 4 car parks available to tenants at market rate and ample parking options in the area. Public transport services allows ease of access and travel. Motivated owner, attractive incentives available!
Price: $121,450 pa GST Exclusive
- 311m2 on level 2 available - This modern commercial space offers a turnkey fit out including a reception, waiting area and boardroom - Tenants will be provided with internal toilet facilities and good quality cabled workstations for 27 employees - Upto 7 car parks available at market rate This really is a fantastic opportunity for all commercial businesses looking to move or upgrade to a more modern office building. You will be in the heart of Fortitude Valley, enjoying a one minute walk to the James Street Precinct and close proximity to Brunswick Street Mall and everything else Fortitude Valley has to offer. Other close amenities include the Brunswick Street Station and bus interchange providing ease of access to Brisbane CBD and fringe locations. Call now to arrange and inspection
Price: $136,840 pa GST Exclusive
- Developed by OPD - Buildings occupy less than 35% of total 3.8HA site - Cafe in park - Fantastic signage along Logan Road and M1 Motorway - Larger areas under construction (up to 4000m2) - 1 carpark per 30m2 - more possible - no better available! Freeway office park is located in one of South East Queensland's fastest growing commercial precincts and provides users with architecturally striking designed buildings. Ideally suited for those tenants wanting a strong corporate presence. The park is within walking distance of the Underwood Convenience Centre and public transport. A half hourly bus service operates from the park to the Kuraby train station and the Eight Mile Plains bus terminal. Westfield Garden City is just 5 minutes away. High quality tenants in the 8 building complex include Mazda, MTA Queensland, St Jude Medical, Concept Safety Systems, I-Car Australia and Australian Recruiting Group.
- Centrally located - Fully fitted out strata office - Private and quiet location - Great fit out - Reception, Offices, Boardroom, Kitchenette and 2 Toilets - 2 secure undercover car parks @ $400 each - Located up near George Street and has no flood problems - 2 year lease available - Unbeatable value
- 3 offices, boardroom, reception and kitchenette - Natural lighting with large windows - Shaded and tinted external glass - Great parking available - Easy access to the CBD, SE Freeway, South Brisbane & Coronation Drive - Affordable rental rates. This multi-level building has various tenancies from 70 to 220m2, with suite 10 adjoining Suite 8 also available. The property is within walking distance of the Roma Street train and bus transit centre as well as Caxton Street eateries.
Price: $32,100 P.A. Net.
This prominent architecturally inspired building will be designed and built to an environmentally responsible 4.5 Nabers rating. The office floors will offer plenty of natural light over the three levels. A high quality lift will provide access to undercover parking and an impressive front foyer and corporate address. * An easy 15 minute drive to CBD on the motorway * Great access to domestic and international airports on motorways * 33 Covered and open car parks. * Café within the Technology Park * Substantial and flexible fit out package included * Naming rights available
* 55 m2 of available retail space * Shop designed for food retailer * Outstanding main road signage opportunities available * Ample off street customer car parking * Located right on Gympie Road and Castle Street * Busy convenience centre Here is an outstanding opportunity for a food retailer who wants fantastic exposure on a busy main road inside a busy convenience centre. Offering ample car parking for customers and main road signage exposure this retail space combines all of the necessary traits that a food retailer requires to operate successfully. If you are after a space on busy Gympie Road, don't look any further - this is the best opportunity so contact the agent now!
Price: $35,760 p.a
* 221 m2 of available office space * Smart, clean and functional presentation * Ample parking * Good mix of food retailers on the ground floor * High exposure location right on Gympie Road * Good access to bus services If there is such thing as convenient office space then this is it! The subject space is located on Level 1 above a thriving little convenience centre which enjoys a high level of exposure to the busy Gympie Road and boasts easy access to the many bus services which operate along it. Tenants on the ground floor include Subway, Baskin & Robbins, a Fish and Chips shop, Asian Noodles and Australia Post amongst others. This is a highly desirable location in an increasingly busy area so don't miss your chance, contact the agent and arrange an inspection today.
- Prime Boundary Street location - Surrounded by Local Cafes/Restaurants - Fully Fitted Out Look anywhere else but if you are serious about Boundary Street and you are a food and beverage operator then this is the only position to be in. Previously Char Char Yiros and then West End Charcoal, this location certainly has a previous track record of very high turnover. Available with all equipment for a very low WIWO price.
Price: Contact Agent