- PRIME SURFERS PARADISE POSITION - TRANSPORT AT DOORSTEP - OPPOSITE PARADISE TOWERS - 2 STREETS FROM CAVILL MALL Positioned only 2 streets from Cavill Mall, on the corner of Surfers Paradise Boulevard and Trickett St, this building is right in the “affordable” hub of the Gold Coast and amongst popular restaurants etc. Only minutes walk to the beach and surrounded by hotels / apartments / bars etc. Your opportunity now exists so call for an inspection. Other spaces also available in building.
- PRIME SURFERS PARADISE POSITION - TRANSPORT AT DOORSTEP - OPPOSITE PARADISE TOWERS - 2 STREETS FROM CAVILL MALL This prime corner was formerly the 7D cinema. Positioned only 2 streets from Cavill Mall, on the corner of Surfers Paradise Boulevard and Trickett St, this building is right in the “affordable” hub of the Gold Coast and amongst popular restaurant etc. Only minutes walk to the beach and surrounded by hotels / apartments / bars etc. Your opportunity now exists so call for an inspection. Other spaces also available in building.
- Space from 130m2 - 879sqm - Adelaide Street frontage of 11.8m - 4 car parks - Loading dock on Burnett Lane This is a huge opportunity for ground level CBD. Previously home to JB Hi-Fi, this space would suit a variety of uses. The tenancy has high foot traffic and huge signage exposure. On Burnett Lane there is a fantastic food and beverage opportunity.
- 2,340sqm with the potential to split - End of trip and cafe facilities - Public transport at doorstep - 21 Car parks - Private café/restaurant This fully refurbished office accommodation is located just 1.6kms from the Brisbane CBD and a short walk to a mix of retail, dining and entertainment. 176 Montague Road features high quality award winning fitout suitable for creative industries, with opportunities available from 250sqm up to a whole building. Completed as part of the 2014 refurbishment is a cafe facility on the ground floor, providing relaxed breakout space for internal staff and client meetings. Bicycle parking is available, as well as air-conditioned end of trip facilities incorporating lockers and 3 showers. A total of 21 car bays are available at market rates.
This 638m2 whole floor office is already partitioned into 2 spaces and can easily be divided into 3 separate sections. Currently 2/3 fitted out with furniture - provided and offering: - A spacious reception area and boardroom - 3 Executive offices - One 14.5 x 8.5 m open plan area - 6 offices with numerous storage areas - Male and Female facilities are located in the common areas 97 Creek street has recently enjoyed refurbishment of the common areas and although car parking is not provided on site, there are options close by from $250/month. Three high speed lifts reduce waiting times and 97 Creek Street is located just a short walk to the financial centre and retail centre of Brisbane CBD. Public transport, both buses and train, are also only very short walk away. Very tight vacancy rates in Sydney will force rents to rise in Brisbane soon. Make your move now at the bottom of the office market. Body Corp $40,444 per annum Water $4,070 per annum Rates $17,210 per annum Approximately $92 psm per annum outgoings. Offers to lease or purchase welcome.
Completion very soon so inspections are now welcomed and recommended for this new development in South Brisbane. - Close to CBD, Southbank, Cultural Centre, Retail & Parks - Transport at door - 476 apartments in total - Great exposure to passing traffic For Sale or For Lease now with 476 residential apartments above “Ivy & Eve” is a unique and quality project located in one of Brisbane's most convenient locations. The CBD, Southbank, Cultural Centre, Retail & Parks are all at your doorstep making these only 2 commercial strata spaces very unique. Retail 2 space is 77 m2 internal with 64 m2 external total = 141 m2 As a residential development with outstanding features like pool, teppanyaki & pizza dinning areas, gym, playroom, cinema as an attraction to buyers and tenants makes this an outstanding base for your business on ground level. With only 1 retail space left available in this new development you may need to move fast. Contact Exclusive Agent Anthony Conias on 0408 266 427 or [email protected] to register your interest now.
Yes, not a typo. $14,000 per annum for this unique warehouse style office or studio space. The possibilities are endless. A great creative space available soon. If you don’t want to pay for street frontage then an inspection is a must. Loads of car park available and roller door for easy access for loading and unloading of stock/products.
- Total building area of 2,777sqm* - 1,863sqm* of warehouse space with internal height up to 7.7m* - 814sqm* of heavy duty concrete load bearing mezzanine - 100sqm* of ground floor office with amenities - 66m* of frontage to the busy Beaudesert Road - Additional hardstand area of 2,088sqm* - Additional 1,216sqm* of warehouse available (Total = 3,993sqm*) 867 Beaudesert Road, Coopers Plains boasts huge exposure and signage opportunity. The location is popular for retailers and industrial users and surrounded by plenty of amenity. Accesss is easy to Granard Road, Ipswich Motorway and linkage to Logan Motorway and Gateway Arterial while only being 10km South of Brisbane’s CBD. The property has easy access with two electric container height roller doors (8.5m* & 4.5m* wide) and is very versatile to be set up as a high quality showroom or make the most of the heavy duty hardstand. Parking wont be a problem with well over 30 car parks available.
Price: Contact Agent
- Join Flight Centre, Woolworths and some of Australia’s top chefs - Locacted off Southbank Train Station being accessed by 60,000 passengers a week - Undercover parking and access to all public transport - Unique world class opportunity for the right restaurant operator to take 300m2 to 600m2. Southpoint is located in Queensland’s #1 tourist destination with over 10 million tourists per year. 50,000 students attend nearby universities with retail expenditure estimated to reach $625million. There are 20,000 workers within a 1 km radius of Southpoint and 40% of Southbank residents earn over $120,000 per year with over 1500 new residents. For the right operator there will be no shortage of customers.
- Retail space from 35m2 - 103m2 - Ample parking - Surrounded by quality tenants - Full glass frontage - Retail centre with proven trading history This popular shopping precinct has recently expanded and has a few availabilities. Make the most of this fantastic opportunity with exposure and signage potential on the corner of the busy intersection of Boundary Road and Samuel Street or secure a spot in the new development with a family friendly green area to enjoy.