- 37 newly refurbished motel rooms - Three-star accommodation with a variety of self-contained rooms - 3 separate buildings with 16 on-site parking spaces - 1,619 m2 site zoned for up to 10 storeys - 5 minute walk to Royal Brisbane hospital and the Showgrounds - 500 meters to train station & 1.5kkm to Brisbane CBD Suburb Profile & Access Only one kilometre from the Brisbane CBD, Fortitude Valley has developed into a business district in its own right. As with its neighbouring suburbs, Fortitude Valley has undergone extensive redevelopment over the last decade. A mix of commercial and residential, much of the business activity around the Valley happens between St Pauls Terrace and McLachlan Street. Of the residential housing available in the area, new unit and apartment complexes make up the majority, attracting many young singles and couples to the area. A small hub of entertainment venues, cafes, nightclubs, galleries and restaurants, Fortitude Valley draws residents and visitors from around Brisbane out of their homes every weekend for a lively party or a casual meeting among friends. Shopping around the Valley is always an adventure with the variety of food outlets in the China Town and the Brunswick Street Malls complemented by fashion boutique stores along Ann Street. The Valley markets on Saturdays also provide a fun alternative to retail shopping. The Valley's public transport services are excellent with a train station and regular bus services heading into and out of the City centre. In recent years, old warehouses and commercial sites have been redeveloped into mixed-use buildings catering for apartment living and retail or office space
Price: Expressions of Interest
- 5,607 m2 with good holding income - Elevated site - Emerging Community zoning - Large advertising board, shops and brick house - $55,000 pa rent from advertising board - Potential for more income from house & shops - Excellent exposure to Ipswich Road - Rare opportunity with various development options
- Large retail/warehouse strata titled unit - Located in prime blue chip industrial precinct - Modern, high standard fit-out - Solid concrete tilt slab construction - Amenities including bathroom and staff lunch room - Rear access with full height roller doors - Adjoining other prominent businesses - Excellent exposure to Beaudesert Road - Net income of $88,335 pa
- Modern 2 level retail/office building - Medical centre and Terry White chemist on ground floor - First floor office currently vacant - Prime corner location with exposure to Wembley Rd - 30 on-site parking spaces - Potential further development
Lots 1, 2 and 3 Sold Each of the remaining lots occupies an entire floor. Lot 4 of 124 m2 is fully fitted out for medical specialist use. Lots 5, 6 are (124m2) - development incentives for your fitout. Lot 7 (104m2) occupies the entire top floor - development incentives for your fitout. Each lot has access to the roof deck/BBQ for entertaining and staff relaxation purposes. All come with 2 car spaces. Excellent Natural Light with floor to ceiling windows. Adjoins the St Andrews Hospital. Walking distance to Roma Street Station, the Johnson Hotel and all the diverse attractions of Spring Hill which is about to be rejuvenated via the approved Spring Hill Development Plan. Rates are $7,490 per annum for each Lot (4, 5, 6 & 7).
Price: Submit All Offers
Adjoining a new multi million dollar owner occupied units this corner site has potential for A boutique hotel site or an owner occupied home sized apartment tower Concept Plans avilable
An excellent 100m2 ground level professional office in a prime central CBD position, easily accessible with plenty of customer parking and staff parking. Includes over $60,000 of fit-out consisting of 4 separate offices, meeting room, large open plan work station area, reception, kitchenette, reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning and phone and data cabling. Easy customer access and parking, adjoining a large long-established travel agency and financial services business. Ideal for any professional business operation or service although it can also be converted to suit a retail business. - 100m2 ground level - Includes over $60,000 in modern professional fit-out - 4 separate offices - Meeting room - Open plan workstation area - Reception - Kitchenette - Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning - Phone and data cabling throughout - Easy customer access and parking - Adjoins long established professional businesses - Short stroll to banks, café’s, restaurants, government offices and more - Vacant possession available - Realistically priced to sell by motivated owners This property has a 3D showcase and a Video which you can view by clicking on the View Tour button (or visiting https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=YSHE2cqtoCT) How to Navigate the Matterport 3D Tour - To click through the tour yourself, simply double click (or double tap on mobile/tablet) on the white circles located on the floors throughout the property. You can look around the room by dragging either your mouse or your finger around the screen - If you want the tour to run you through the property itself, simply click the play button located on the bottom right hand side of the tour. At any time, you can pause the walkthrough and look around the room by dragging either your mouse or your finger around the screen - To see the “Dollhouse” view of the home, click the icon that looks like a floorplan. Right click on your mouse to drag the Dollhouse View around. To return to the tour, click on the icon that looks like a person. - To view the floorplan, click the icon that looks like a floorplan (which will take you to the Dollhouse View), and then click the “Floorplan” button. To return to the tour, click on the icon that looks like a person Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided. All interested parties should undertake their own inquiries inspections and searches as to the accuracy of this information. First National disclaim any implied warranty or representation about its accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for any particular purpose. This includes but is not limited to information provided by any third party.
- Take advantage of historically low rates and buy instead of leasing - Full make good completed by outgoing tenant, no money to spend - Can occupy in full or partially for additional income generation - Approx 600m2 high quality office fit out over two levels - Small warehouse area for car parking or storage with roller door - Ability to park up to nine cars (in tandem format) - Ideal for medical based business - RBH only 1.5km - 400m2 to Airport link connecting ICB - Brisbane wide access - Only 3km to Brisbane CBD Situated on a prominent corner position in Windsor this freehold commercial offering a high quality office fit out across two levels. Perfect for Medical based businesses needing quick access to the RBH, the property has been home to Q-scan head office for the past 5 years. It offers a high quality fit out across both levels including open plan and partitioned meetings rooms along with training area upstairs. The location also benefits from immediate access to the Airport link & ICB, perfect for those with Interstate/International staff/customers or those requiring quick access to the southern side of Brisbane. There are four sail covered car parks but the ability to park another 4 in tandem, then one in the warehouse.
Price: $1,400,000 + GST
Liberty Oil Holdings Pty Ltd is a private company that derives the majority of its revenue from operating as a petroleum products provider, fuel products carrier and developer of depots, service stations and terminals for resale. The company employs approximately 180 people across its operations in Australia and is headquartered in Hawthorn East, Victoria. Liberty Oil is jointly-owned by New World Holdings Pty Ltd and Viva Energy Australia Ltd, the latter’s ultimate parent being Vitol Investment Partnership Limited, a partnership company between Vito and Shell. Liberty Oil Holdings Pty Ltd provides fuel to independent retailers and wholesalers across Australia. The company also operates as a carrier of fuel products and developer of depots, service stations and terminals for resale. Liberty Oil supplies the following range of fuel products: - Unleaded petrol - Unleaded E10 petrol - Premium unleaded petrol 95 - PremiuMAX 98 - Ultra low sulphur diesel - B5 Biodiesel (solely in NSW) - Alpine diesel - Household kerosene - Heating oil Plus - Annual CPI Reviews - 100m of road frontage - Built 2017 $292,000 net after land tax approximately. The Northern end of the Gold Coast is one of the fastest growing areas in Australia, enhancing the viability of this excellent investment.
Price: Contact Agent
First National Real Estate Surfers Paradise is pleased to offer a unique opportunity to acquire a full freehold Surfers Paradise beachside apartment complex comprising of 18 residential apartments on behalf of the building body corporate. - Total land area approx 1,932m2 - North-East corner position opposite beachfront - 3 level walk up residential block of 18 apartments - Mix of spacious 2 and 3 bedroom apartments - Secure basement car park plus visitor parking - Solid income stream, well constructed block - Redevelopment high rise apartments or hotel - Expressions of Interest, written offers submitted For further information please contact the exclusive marketing agents.