• A Grade • High Ceilings • Car park ratio 1:35 m2 • Ducted Air-Conditioning • Natural light • Affordable price 80% loan to value ratio available (Conditions Apply).
• Exposure to Ipswich Road • Blue chip Neighbours • A Grade • High Ceilings • Car park ratio 1:35 m2 • Affordable price
- Cutting Edge Office Space with Stunning Green Spaces - Relaxed vibe with Dedicated Cafe and Restaurant with Park Views - Architectural Buildings with Quality Fit-outs - Custom Office Space Solutions to Suit Your Business Needs - Quality Tenants Including International Corporations like Ikea The Lakes Vista Business Park is a prestigious address for business owners who have the future in mind. As your business evolves, so does your commercial property needs. The Lakes Vista Business Park partners with your business to provide the flexibility in office space your business needs in its lifecycle. With office space from 46 square metres to 5000 square metres, office space can be tailored to your unique business needs to create the perfect work environment for your team and clientele. If your looking for an exceptional business address to create a flexible and energetic environment to achieve your business dreams, call now!!
- Modern design and construction - Includes 4 car parks - Lessee: Event Zero Pty Ltd - Term of lease 3 years expiring 5th of October 2018 with 3 year option. - All outgoings paid by the tenant - 4% fixed increase per annum - Location, Location, Location This is a great opportunity for the investor wanting to secure a solid return, with a great tenant in place. Event Zero is a leading analytics and reporting software company formed in 2005 that has years of solid research and development work behind them. Event Zero has received numerous industry awards and has recently been selected as one of only three Microsoft partners to offer IT pro tools for Skype for business customers, which really speaks to the quality software the company is providing. Event Zero is a solid company that has plans to expand its business.
- 67 units over two stages approved and ready to go - 6 levels with basement car park and rooftop pool - 1,877m2 of flat vacant land - Moreton Bay Council rejuvenation program is bringing added value to the area - Close to Parks, esplanade and shops - Strong demand and lack of supply A great opportunity awaits to make a solid profit. 1,877m2 of flat vacant land is approved for 67 units with a stunning rooftop pool. The project even allows for flexibility with the ability to build in stages. Stage 1 (West building) with 31 apartments 5 x 1 Bed 20 x 2 Bed 6 x 3 Bed Stage 2 (East building) with 36 apartments 13 x 1 Bed 20 x 2 Bed 3 x 3 Bed It is fully council approved in the “Local Central Zone” with approx. 53.2m street frontage width. Across the road is a well looked after park with a short walk to the esplanade and beach. The apartments offer a great lifestyle and will be a very popular with owner occupiers or investors. The majority of apartments have their own extra lockable storage space for their bikes, canoes, kayaks and more.
The building is located in Fortitude Valley on the New Farm border corner of Malt and Brunswick Streets. This is less than 500m from the Brunswick Street Mall, 600m from Brunswick Street train station and at the CBD fringe. This tenancy is located on Brunswick Street in the heart of exciting Fortitude Valley. The location is in direct proximity to public transport, funky stores, great bars and restaurants. The building is a mixed use development with retail/office on the ground level and residential on the levels above. The tenancy consists of 61sqm of space fronting onto Brunswick Street. There is an existing fit out and unrivalled exposure to pedestrian traffic.. - Located in exciting Fortitude Valley - 61sqm space fronting Brunswick Street - Existing fit out, perfect for professional user - Unrivalled exposure to pedestrian traffic - Includes 1 car park on the title For Sale: $449,000 plus GST For Lease: $34,000 plus GST 80% loan to value ratio available (Conditions Apply).
* 58 room hotel accommodation + restaurant * Lease 10 years plus 5+5+5+5+5 options * Commenced 01/04/2015 * 3% annually & market review at options * 359 sqm site with 2 secure car spaces * Yearly Rent: $494,967 net pa Building: Homely & stylish four star “City Edge Brisbane” features everything for your relaxing and comfortable stay, whether you are on holiday or work travel. The building consists of 58 hotel rooms comprising double, twin, family & superior rooms. Each room has its own bathroom and fitted with modern furniture and mini fridge. Large restaurant with commercial kitchen when functional will be providing breakfast, lunch and diner for guests. Location: The Hotel is located in the heart of Brisbane CBD. Just a 3-minute walk to Queen Street Mall, Treasury Casino and Roma Street Transit Centre. South Bank Parklands and Beach, Suncorp Stadium and Fortitude Valley are all 15 minutes’ walk each from City Edge Brisbane. It is opposite the new Brisbane’s court precinct and only a stones throw away from the proposed $2 Billion ‘Brisbane Live’ Entertaining Arena Precinct. This is an excellent opportunity for an investor to own this unique CBD hotel as a long term investment and enjoy attractive rental income from an experienced operator.. A rare opportunity not to be missed!
Price: Offers Invited
This 130m2 approx warehouse downstairs and has now had a new mezzanine with huge areas such as large offices or workspaces including kitchenette. Loads of storage and a lot of thought put into the design.. This space has been occupied by the owner since new and now available for sale. Call Exclusive Agent Anthony Conias now on 0408266427 for your inspection. 80% loan to value ratio available (Conditions Apply)
• Large industrial site with holding income of $34,000 pa • House and soil processing yard as tenants • Approx. 15 km South West of Brisbane CBD • Easy access to Ipswich, Logan & Centenary M’ways • Close to major industrial development • Located within Lower Oxley Creek Neighbourhood Plan • Willawong is identified as a Major Urban Development Area
This quality office warehouse facility with extensive parking, truck turning facilities and excellent exposure to approaching traffic is about to start construction. Berrinba is a prime industrial location due to its proximity to the major arterial roads, nearby infrastructure and is central to Brisbane, the Gold Coast and Ipswich areas. Construction will be of tilt concrete panel with modern and attractive office façade in keeping with this quality location. With modern corporate offices over two levels, and fitout including air conditioning, carpet, ceilings, lights and amenities on both levels, this new industrial should suit many business uses. Warehouse has a minimum 7m clearspan clearance and 3 container height electric roller shutters, one being 6 m wide. All surrounds will be concrete hardstand with security fence and landscaping in place. An ‘A’ grade industrial building in a prime location with great position and exposure for your business.