- Ideal 160m2 Locaton - Central Location Now available for Lease & Sale. 160m2 fitted out on the 12th Floor of the popular” Traxview Tower”. Available as is with open plan area, large kitchen break out area and storage along with a large Boardroom.
Price: Contact Agent
- Solid cavity brick building of 492 sqm (approximately) - Registered for 31 people—21 brm with large common area and commercial kitchen - Lease of 5+5+5 years to an experienced operator (commenced 24/02/2010) - Return of $135,928 net pa (approximately) - Great potential to value add - A rare opportunity in popular suburb
Our client is serious about selling! - 5 spacious offices plus large well lit open plan area - 2 separate entries - Male and female toilets - 2 new air-conditioning units - 4 on-site carparks - Furniture included Currently leased till March 2019 at $6500 pcm Expressions of Interest Close 6th September, 2018 Premium strata offices of this size are rarely available in the Montague road precinct. With long term development upside thus land rich offering will showcase your business or be an excellent investment over the long term, currently vacant but sale as going concern is no problem. Body Corporate $4,900 per annum Council Rates $5,200 per annum Water Rates $1,360 per annum
Price: Expressions of Interest Close 6th September
The timing is perfect to secure this blue chip 1095sqm* (approx.) of direct riverfront land with Amazing Development Potential* (Subject to Council Approval). The Gold Coast is experiencing an exciting period of development with the Commonwealth Games fast approaching and the world’s eyes on the city, now is your chance to jump in before the rush and secure this amazing holding. This strategically positioned land on the Main River on wide water overlooking the Isle of Capri is metres from the light rail and golden beaches of Surfers Paradise. Capitalise on the buoyant Surfers Paradise Development market in the lead up to the 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games. - 1,095m2* of direct riverfront land - Amazing Development Potential* (STCA) - Holding income with existing 7 Bedroom dwelling - Development Potential zoned RD8 - (1 bedroom per 13m2) - Great Location, walk to light rail, golden beaches of Surfers Paradise - Amazing timing; only months until the Gold Coast Commonwealth Games Contact the exclusive agent for an Information Memorandum.
Now completed so inspections are now welcomed and recommended for this new development in South Brisbane. - Close to CBD, Southbank, Cultural Centre, Retail & Parks - Transport at door - 476 apartments in total - Great exposure to passing traffic For Sale or For Lease now with 476 residential apartments above “Ivy & Eve” is a unique and quality project located in one of Brisbane's most convenient locations. The CBD, Southbank, Cultural Centre, Retail & Parks are all at your doorstep making these only 2 commercial strata spaces very unique. Retail 2 space is 77 m2 internal with 64 m2 external total = 141 m2 As a residential development with outstanding features like pool, teppanyaki & pizza dinning areas, gym, playroom, cinema as an attraction to buyers and tenants makes this an outstanding base for your business on ground level. With only 1 retail space left available in this new development you may need to move fast. Contact Exclusive Agent Anthony Conias on 0408 266 427 or [email protected] to register your interest now.
- Site Area: 3448 sqm* - Net Lettable Area: 2887 sqm* - Car Park: 105 plus - Passing Income: $835,496 pa - Competitive price - Modern design and construction - Convenient location with access to major arterial roads - On-site gourmet alfresco cafe Minnie Central is a unique asset in the growth suburb of Southport. Office parks are increasingly popular, providing convenience for tenants and strong returns for investors. SECURITY - After hours access to the buildings - Controlled access to the lifts, building and basement car park areas LIFTS - Buildings offer speedy lift access - Access to the basement car park areas is restricted by key access COMMUNICATIONS - Central point electrical and telecommunications - Modern effective computer networking
- Development potential - Visibility and signage opportunity - Popular retail in central location
Located opposite the 5 star Marriott hotel in this strategic Northern Surfers Paradise position is this prime positioned development site* (subject to council approvals). Your timing is absolutely perfect with exciting new development’s already under construction in the area. The site has amazing potential and opportunities for a boutique development in this strategic position being metres from the Beach, light rail and a short stroll to Main Beach and Surfers Paradise. - 777m2 of prime positioned land - Existing residence providing holding income - RD 8 Zoning (1 bedroom for 13m2)* - Perfect for Boutique hotel, land located next to Sun City Resort and Opposite Marriott Hotel. - Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 16th November at 5pm Contact the exclusive agent for an Information Memorandum.
- 156 m2 - Competitive price - Modern design and construction - 3 secure car parks and plenty of visitor parking - Convenient location with access to major arterial roads - On-site gourmet alfresco café Portal Office Park offers an all-new premium corporate environment, strategically located in the thriving Springwood commercial precinct adjacent to the M1 Motorway. Only 20 minutes from the Brisbane CBD and 30 minutes to the Gold Coast, all without the congestion or expense of being located in the CBD. SECURITY - After hours access to the buildings controlled by individually coded proximity keys - Controlled access to the lifts, building and basement car park areas LIFTS - All buildings offer speedy lift access - Access to the basement car park areas is restricted by key access COMMUNICATIONS - Central point electrical and telecommunications - Modern effective computer networking
- High profile retail & office centre - Excellent exposure to busy Old Cleveland Road - Prime corner site with lots of parking - Surrounded by large residential catchment area and many other prominent businesses - Massive 4,460 m2 site with potential for further development - Zoned MC—Major Centre— Sub Area MC1 (14 to 20 metres height limit) - Good mix of tenancies