First National Real Estate is pleased to offer a rare and unique opportunity to acquire a full freehold Surfers Paradise CBD building, situated at 3298 Surfers Paradise Boulevard, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217. Genuine seller has instructed for the sale of this premier fully updated substantial two level retail and commercial building situated in the heart of central Surfers Paradise, in one of Australia’s most tightly held property markets. Some of the properties attributes include: - Trophy 2 level substantial CBD building - Land area: 716sqm*, total NLA: 1,097sqm* - Iconic & high profile location, 15m* street frontage - Solid income stream and fantastic re-development potential - Strategic location surrounded by national/international tenants, retailers, hotel/resorts and apartment high-rises - Zoning centre unrestricted height & density, ideal high-rise, hotel/residential/serviced apartment location (STCA) - Heart of Surfers Paradise location, strong capital gain potential, high foot traffic, ideal investment or occupy *Approx. For further information, please contact Russell Rollington 0412 898 129 or Bob Rollington 0411 427 311 of First National Real Estate Surfers Paradise.
- 207m2* (132m2* vacant for lease now + 75m2* leased) - 9B classification - 50m from the Myer Centre & 100m from the Queen St Mall - Air-conditioning - 24 hour access with intercom system - Suitable for: Offices, Classrooms, Fitness, Medical, Training, Hair/beauty This great space is for lease or sale. The tenancy is 207m2* with 132m2* vacant for lease now and the remaining space currently leased to Face Value Dental. 138 Albert Street is located in an absolute prime location with the second busiest walk by trade in Brisbane after the Queen Street Mall. It is an easy 2 minute stroll to the Queen Street mall and easily accessible to all forms of public transport. The space would suit a variety of uses including: Offices, Classrooms, Fitness Studio, Medical space, Training, Hair/beauty salon. The building has just been recently refurbished with a new foyer, bathrooms & high speed lifts. *Approx
Price: Contact Agent
- Approved for 12 unit + 25 sqm of shop/office - Zoned DC1 – District Centre (Albion Village Precinct) - Existing house/office and food manufacturing facility - 5 km North of Brisbane CBD - 70 metres to bus & 370 metres to train station - Close proximity to schools, shops and Windsor Park - Develop now or hold as good passive investment
- 6,892 sqm of Medium Density Residential zoning - Level block with long frontage to Pine Road - 350 meters to Woolworths shopping centre - 1 km to Richlands train station - Short walk to park and various recreational facilities - Easy access to Ipswich Motorway & Centenary Highway This property presents a tremendous opportunity for a developer to explore various development options as the area is experiencing a new wave of quality commercial, industrial and residential developments.
- 59m2 - 1 Car park - Kitchenette This space will surprise you. 59sqm is well set out with great natural light. The tenancy is well connected to the Mater Hospital precinct on Vulture Street and is conveniently located on the ground floor with rear door access to the car park area.
- Solid cavity brick building of 492 sqm (approximately) - Registered for 31 people—21 brm with large common area and commercial kitchen - Lease of 5+5+5 years to an experienced operator (commenced 24/02/2010) - Return of $135,928 net pa (approximately) - Great potential to value add - A rare opportunity in popular suburb
Our client is serious about selling! - 5 spacious offices plus large well lit open plan area - 2 separate entries - Male and female toilets - 2 new air-conditioning units - 4 on-site carparks - Furniture included Currently leased till March 2019 at $6500 pcm Expressions of Interest Close 6th September, 2018 Premium strata offices of this size are rarely available in the Montague road precinct. With long term development upside thus land rich offering will showcase your business or be an excellent investment over the long term, currently vacant but sale as going concern is no problem. Body Corporate $4,900 per annum Council Rates $5,200 per annum Water Rates $1,360 per annum
The timing is perfect to secure this blue chip 1095sqm* (approx.) of direct riverfront land with Amazing Development Potential* (Subject to Council Approval). The Gold Coast is experiencing an exciting period of development with the Commonwealth Games fast approaching and the world’s eyes on the city, now is your chance to jump in before the rush and secure this amazing holding. This strategically positioned land on the Main River on wide water overlooking the Isle of Capri is metres from the light rail and golden beaches of Surfers Paradise. Capitalise on the buoyant Surfers Paradise Development market in the lead up to the 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games. - 1,095m2* of direct riverfront land - Amazing Development Potential* (STCA) - Holding income with existing 7 Bedroom dwelling - Development Potential zoned RD8 - (1 bedroom per 13m2) - Great Location, walk to light rail, golden beaches of Surfers Paradise - Amazing timing; only months until the Gold Coast Commonwealth Games Contact the exclusive agent for an Information Memorandum.
- Site Area: 3448 sqm* - Net Lettable Area: 2887 sqm* - Car Park: 105 plus - Passing Income: $835,496 pa - Competitive price - Modern design and construction - Convenient location with access to major arterial roads - On-site gourmet alfresco cafe Minnie Central is a unique asset in the growth suburb of Southport. Office parks are increasingly popular, providing convenience for tenants and strong returns for investors. SECURITY - After hours access to the buildings - Controlled access to the lifts, building and basement car park areas LIFTS - Buildings offer speedy lift access - Access to the basement car park areas is restricted by key access COMMUNICATIONS - Central point electrical and telecommunications - Modern effective computer networking
- Development potential - Visibility and signage opportunity - Popular retail in central location