- Leased to Sonic Healthcare till 2021 - Current rent of $27,000 plus GST - All outgoings including management recovered - Ideal SMSF investment - Two 3 x 3 year options
- Site Area of 7556m2 - 48 Car parks - Great tenant mix The Compton Centre on the corner of Compton Road and Condamine Street, Runcorn is a busy shopping village in one of Brisbane’s most popular and growing areas. The asset is fully tenanted with a good tenant mix and strong long tenants.
- 199m2 - vacant possession - Adjoining expansion office of 221m2 currently tenanted - Competitive price - Modern design and construction - 4 secure car parks and plenty of visitor parking - Convenient location with access to major arterial roads - On-site gourmet alfresco cafe Portal Office Park offers an all-new premium corporate environment, strategically located in the thriving Springwood commercial precinct adjacent to the M1 Motorway. Only 20 minutes from the Brisbane CBD and 30 minutes to the Gold Coast, all without the congestion or expense of being located in the CBD. There is a unique opportunity here with the adjoining office of 221m2 currently being leased to Event Zero Pty Ltd. You can buy now as a high yield investment (8%+) with the option to expand as your business does. SECURITY: • After hours access to the buildings controlled by individually coded proximity keys • Controlled access to the lifts, building and basement car park areas LIFTS: • All buildings offer speedy lift access • Access to the basement car park areas is restricted by key access COMMUNICATIONS: • Central point electrical and telecommunications • Modern effective computer networking
Price: GREAT VALUE
- Great Location - Transport At Door - Walk to CBD - Affordable Rate Conveniently positioned right in South Brisbane on Manning Street and close to all the action. This very well presented 58m2 internal space with approx. 16m2 of outdoor area would suit a great number of uses. 1 permanent car park included. Available for lease or sale.
Price: Contact Agent
Look at the position! Look at the potential on offer! What a blank canvas you have! This spectacular 2429 square metre vacant infill allotment is currently run as a successful car park showing a solid holding income. It offers the astute investor or developer a unique opportunity to secure a rare strategic holding in this premier location. Whether you hold as a land bank or undertake a flexible mixed use development, the options are limited only by your imagination. Under the Innovation Zone it offers a multitude of uses and it is being offered for sale by Private Treaty with the sellers giving clear instructions for all reasonable offers to be submitted. 8 Frigo Court is located in the Bundall office precinct and currently run as a carpark with approximately 100 car spaces on offer to lease. It is well run and showing solid rental returns. A large strategic holding of vacant land in this premier position is near impossible to secure with such flexible uses in the new Innovation zone. Surplus to our seller’s needs, it represents outstanding value so don’t delay as this property will be sold. - RPD Lot 3 on RP177021 - Local Authority GCCC - Zoning – Innovation Zone - Rates $14,180 Per annum - Water $1,100 Per annum - Current income from car parking – 100 sites, occupied on a casual basis - For Sale Via Private Treaty
- Prime Retail Location - Net Lettable area 1,266m2 - 100% tenanted investment 63 Adelaide Street, Brisbane offers a unique opportunity to secure a three storey, 100% tenanted retail investment, in the heart of Brisbane and a short walk to the Queen Street Mall, Treasury Casino, Myer Centre and King George Square.
- Growth location with strong forecasted population - 10.41Ha - Suitable for land banking or development There are few development sites in Ripley that are this suitable for residential development. Queensland Government (2015) has forecasted growth of 13,936 residents from 2016 to 2021 in the Ripley Catchment with an underlying requirement of approximately 4,495 dwellings over the same period.
- 3.67 ha of level industrial site - House, shed, large hardstand area with holding income - Currently use as storage & transport yard - Located in Lower Oxley Creek Neighbourhood Plan - Willawong is identified as a Major Urban Development Area This exciting 3.67 ha site has huge potential for a large scale industrial development or further subdivision creating smaller lots to cater for the increasing industrial market demand in Willawong. The Local Plan has transformed this predominantly Greenfield area to industry, providing for employment and economic activity, whilst protecting and enhancing the area’s natural values in a number of greenspace and open space areas. With a number of large scale developments in the surrounding areas, this property is in a prime location to become another industrial precinct in Willawong.
Price: Expressions of Interest
• A Grade • High Ceilings • Car park ratio 1:35 m2 • Ducted Air-Conditioning • Natural light • Affordable price 80% loan to value ratio available (Conditions Apply).
• Exposure to Ipswich Road • Blue chip Neighbours • A Grade • High Ceilings • Car park ratio 1:35 m2 • Affordable price