- 420m2 - 50m from the Myer Centre & 100m from the Queen St Mall - Air-conditioning - 24 hour access with intercom system - Suitable for: Offices, Classrooms, Fitness, Medical, Training, Hair/beauty - For Sale & Lease 138 Albert Street is located in an absolute prime location with the second busiest walk by trade in Brisbane after the Queen Street Mall. It is an easy 2 minute stroll to the Queen Street mall and easily accessible to all forms of public transport. The space would suit a variety of uses including: Offices, Classrooms, Fitness Studio, Medical space, Training, Hair/beauty salon. The building has just been recently refurbished with a new foyer, bathrooms & high speed lifts.
Price: Contact Agent
This is an extremely rare opportunity to secure this central CBD Blue Chip Freehold Office building. Offering a fully tenanted investment with approx. 900sqm of lettable areas leased to 4 tenants. Current long established tenants including 7 Eleven, Hannay Lawyers, Guest Lawyers and KM-SDK Fitness. The property is currently returning just under $500,000 net rent per annum. Located in a corner street front position with great exposure. Contact Rob Rollington for an Information Memorandum.
Price: Expressions of Interest
Rare Retail Shop - Orchid Avenue - Motivated Seller Instructs to Sell! Unique opportunity to secure this strata titled shop with high exposure and foot traffic on busy Orchid Avenue in the heart of Surfers Paradise. Approx 48m2 in size, this ground floor retail shop features full glass street frontage and entry door, high ceilings, ducted air-conditioning and practical layout ideal for many possible business uses. Great investment with excellent long term tenant in place, full rental history, tenant pays 100% of outgoings plus future site re-development potential for multi high-rises, mixed use project in this prime dress circle location. Motivated sell instructions to sell, be quick to secure today. For further information please contact exclusive agents below.
- Modern 2 level retail/office building - Medical centre and Terry White chemist on ground floor - $252,750 passing Net Income - First floor office currently vacant - Prime corner location with exposure to Wembley Road - 30 on-site car parking spaces - Potential for further development
Price: Interest Above $3.6 Million
- 405 m2 with 10 m frontage - 2 Street Frontage to Tarabay Lane - Zoned MU3 allowing a 4 storey development 353 Montague is currently leased to a Thai Massage business until December 2019 (terms are flexible). This 4 bedroom cottage is fully air-conditioned and positioned close to the front boundary - allowing lots of room for further development on the Tarabay Lane frontage. Here is your chance for an entry level freehold property in a position which is witnessing enormous growth and development. Situated right in the heart of Montague Road with thousands of apartments in close proximity and just a short walk to Aldi, Child care,bottle shop, Montague Hotel and medical centre/pharmacy/health foods Rates $8,800 per annum Offers to Purchase Close November 30th
- Unrivalled position - Corner land holding - Highly sought after retail precinct Right in the middle of all the action in South Brisbane. Situated right across the road from the “West Village” development with 1200 units + at your doorstep. West End Markets directly behind and right opposite popular cafes & restaurants at a busy intersection and next door to “3 Monkeys” . This location has always been a popular location and will be getting busier.
- Standalone retail/office property - Solid 2 level brick multiple tenancy building - 2 street frontage with parking at the front and rear - Opposite busy Darra train station - Ideal for investor or owner occupier - $76,403 Net Income per annum (potential rent) The property presents an excellent potential for a commercial investor who is looking for a safe investment and capital growth. The area has been enjoying strong growth with a number of large industrial and residential developments nearby. The property is just 5 minutes’ drive to Ipswich Motorway and the Centenary Highway.
- 407sqm of land with 262sqm of floor space - 4 tenants with Net Income of $105,769* - 7 car parks - Flexible investment with a variety of uses - Zoned Neighbourhood Centre First National Commercial is pleased to exclusively present this prime mixed use space. The Martha Street & Newman Avenue precinct is a fashionable and sought after location with a variety of top restaurants and retailers that draw the local community and increasingly draws customers from all over Brisbane. This property would suit a savvy investor looking to get into a prestigious and sought after location with the security of multiple tenants. There is current demand for more medical in the area, however, the space would be ideal for a variety of users - Retail / Professional Office / Medical. Any purchaser can make the most of the current rental as a holding income until ready to renovate for personal use. *approximate
349 to 353 Montague Road, West End - 353 on 405 m2 - 349 on 810 m2 - 2 Street Frontage to Tarabay Lane - Circa $150,000 gross holding Income - Buy One or Both - Zoned MU3 353 Montague is currently leased to a Thai Massage Business until December 2019 (terms are flexible). This 4 bedroom cottage is air-conditioned and positioned close to the front boundary - allowing lots of room for further development on the Tarabay Lane Frontage. Currently tenanted by a well established Thai Massage Business until December 2019 (Lease terms are negotiable) (Tenant wants to stay on). 349 Montague Road consists of an 800 m2 block warehouse divided into 4 tenancies (all leases will expire early 2019). All tenants want to stay with well-established businesses. 20 m frontage to both Tarabay Lane and Montague Road. Zoned MU3 (Mixed use Corridor) allowing 4 stories with a mix of Business, Retail, Residential, Service Industry and Tourist accommodation. Located right in the midst of The Montague Hotel, Aldi, CityGlyder Stop, child care centre, bottleshop and Pharmacy/Health Foods, 349 to 353 Montague lends itself to a Professional Centre development offering retail uses. Surrounded by thousands of units with another 1000 to be completed just in Victoria Street. West End continues to evolve into a highly sought after residential destination, offering lifestyle and close proximity to a vast range of recreation and work options.
- 37 newly refurbished motel rooms - Three-star accommodation with a variety of self-contained rooms - 3 separate buildings with 16 on-site parking spaces - 1,619 m2 site zoned for up to 10 storeys - 5 minute walk to Royal Brisbane hospital and the Showgrounds - 500 meters to train station & 1.5kkm to Brisbane CBD Suburb Profile & Access Only one kilometre from the Brisbane CBD, Fortitude Valley has developed into a business district in its own right. As with its neighbouring suburbs, Fortitude Valley has undergone extensive redevelopment over the last decade. A mix of commercial and residential, much of the business activity around the Valley happens between St Pauls Terrace and McLachlan Street. Of the residential housing available in the area, new unit and apartment complexes make up the majority, attracting many young singles and couples to the area. A small hub of entertainment venues, cafes, nightclubs, galleries and restaurants, Fortitude Valley draws residents and visitors from around Brisbane out of their homes every weekend for a lively party or a casual meeting among friends. Shopping around the Valley is always an adventure with the variety of food outlets in the China Town and the Brunswick Street Malls complemented by fashion boutique stores along Ann Street. The Valley markets on Saturdays also provide a fun alternative to retail shopping. The Valley's public transport services are excellent with a train station and regular bus services heading into and out of the City centre. In recent years, old warehouses and commercial sites have been redeveloped into mixed-use buildings catering for apartment living and retail or office space
Price: Interest Over $5 Million