- Centrally located - Fully fitted out strata office - Private and quiet location - Great fit out - Reception, Offices, Boardroom, Kitchenette and 2 Toilets - 2 secure undercover car parks @ $400 each - Located up near George Street and has no flood problems - 2 year lease available - Unbeatable value
- 3 offices, boardroom, reception and kitchenette - Natural lighting with large windows - Shaded and tinted external glass - Great parking available - Easy access to the CBD, SE Freeway, South Brisbane & Coronation Drive - Affordable rental rates. This multi-level building has various tenancies from 70 to 220m2, with suite 10 adjoining Suite 8 also available. The property is within walking distance of the Roma Street train and bus transit centre as well as Caxton Street eateries.
Price: $32,100 P.A. Net.
This prominent architecturally inspired building will be designed and built to an environmentally responsible 4.5 Nabers rating. The office floors will offer plenty of natural light over the three levels. A high quality lift will provide access to undercover parking and an impressive front foyer and corporate address. * An easy 15 minute drive to CBD on the motorway * Great access to domestic and international airports on motorways * 33 Covered and open car parks. * Café within the Technology Park * Substantial and flexible fit out package included * Naming rights available
* 55 m2 of available retail space * Shop designed for food retailer * Outstanding main road signage opportunities available * Ample off street customer car parking * Located right on Gympie Road and Castle Street * Busy convenience centre Here is an outstanding opportunity for a food retailer who wants fantastic exposure on a busy main road inside a busy convenience centre. Offering ample car parking for customers and main road signage exposure this retail space combines all of the necessary traits that a food retailer requires to operate successfully. If you are after a space on busy Gympie Road, don't look any further - this is the best opportunity so contact the agent now!
Price: $35,760 p.a
* 221 m2 of available office space * Smart, clean and functional presentation * Ample parking * Good mix of food retailers on the ground floor * High exposure location right on Gympie Road * Good access to bus services If there is such thing as convenient office space then this is it! The subject space is located on Level 1 above a thriving little convenience centre which enjoys a high level of exposure to the busy Gympie Road and boasts easy access to the many bus services which operate along it. Tenants on the ground floor include Subway, Baskin & Robbins, a Fish and Chips shop, Asian Noodles and Australia Post amongst others. This is a highly desirable location in an increasingly busy area so don't miss your chance, contact the agent and arrange an inspection today.
- High Exposure Site - Adjoining Fuel Site Positioned on-site with a service station and a new bottle shop about to start a refurb. Car Wash site would suit existing operator wanting an automated or possible hand wash car wash. For all terms and conditions, please call Anthony Conias on 0408 266 427 to discuss.
Price: Contact Agent
- Blank canvas suits multiple uses - Transport at door - 2 car spaces Situated directly across the road from the “Light and Co” building is this 1st level premises with huge frontage and exposure right onto Montague Road that captures passing traffic. Ideal for showroom, office or retail. 2 car parks available.
- 120m2 internal plus 31m2 balcony - Superb branding/signage opportunities - Suitable for retail, medical, beauty, spa, education or professional offices - 2 designated car parks First National Commercial is pleased to present this superb level 1 tenancy. The Martha Street retail precinct is a fashionable and sought after location with a variety of top restaurants and retailers that draw the local community and increasingly draws customers from all over Brisbane.
- Exhaust canopies - Exclusive toilet - Cold room - Huge potential Rarely does a retail opportunity in this strip of shops become available. Previously the Kebab shop, now is the opportunity for a F&B operator to take advantage of the current fitout already in place. Springfield Lakes has a population of over 15,000 people with a limited number of food and dining options (compared to other areas). Developments are continuing ahead with growth in the area looking good. Please call to arrange an inspection.
- Rare Opportunity with Huge Exposure - West End’s Best Central Location - Transport at Door - Close to New “West Village” Development 870m2 of prime warehouse space with upstairs areas and mezzanine. 2 functioning bars with cold room. Ambulant access and facilities. Perfect location for creative space.
Price: $180,000 + GST Gross