• 6.59 ha of significant land holding • All services connected • 5 dams & 30 metre-deep water bore • Large storage yard at rear • Good exposure to busy King Avenue • The area is subject to considerable growth and development • Minutes’ drive to shopping centres and schools This beautiful site (on 2 lots) is located in the heart of fast growing Willawong and approx. 15 radial kilometres from the Brisbane CBD. It is ideally located on the southern side of King Avenue, a main connection between Sunnybank and Durack. This is an excellent property for a display/storage yard or to land bank.
• 60m2 – 193m2 available • 81 luxury apartments directly above • Street parking • Suitable for food, beauty or professional offices VERDE Apartments is one of the most exciting and highly anticipated developments in South Brisbane. The development itself is visually stunning with the largest green wall in Australia and attention to detail to rival anything in the area.
• 5000m2 approx • Growth location
• 1X4 and 4X1 bedroom - self-contained flats • 810 M2 block backing onto bush land • Zoned Low medium density residential • Long term investment or further development
Price: Interest Above $1,400,000
• Busy “Anzac Square Arcade” • Strong walk by traffic • Great Retail Opportunity Situated in “Anzac Square Arcade”, right on top of escalators with great passing traffic. The owner has now decided to move on after 20 years of operation, so the opportunity now exists for your type of spin with anything retail related. Available for sale or lease.
- For lease or sale - Huge exposure - Bathroom and bedroom 186 Vulture Street is perfect for a variety of uses including restaurant or professional offices.
- Next door to Shauna Downs shopping complex & Beenleigh Road medical centre - Close vicinity to Sunnybank Plaza - Easy access to major arterial roads - A vast number of restaurants and food options close-by - On-site parking - Tenanted building - Very leasable offices - High yield opportunity This office building has Beenleigh Road views and is positioned right near Mains/Pinelands Road. The building is part of an office park with access being via a quiet street with a good number of on-site and street parking. Body Corp: $3,656 per annum Rates: $3,882 per annum Water: $1,501 per annum This place represents great positioning, easy access, and a comfortable location, all while having everything that Sunnybank has to offer just a stone’s throw away. Don’t miss this opportunity to purchase in 4109!
Cafe/Restaurant positioned right opposite parkland and on the Convention Centres doorstep. It under a residential tower with many more underway close by. Bi-fold doors across frontage and ready to open up to fabulous footpath dining. Incentives on offer to the right tenant. Enquire Now. • Prime location across from a park • Close transport • Ideal retail/cafe • Convention centre at doorstep • Bi-fold doors across front
Vacant offices aren't a great investment and our instructions are clear. Sell it or Lease it. This 638m2 whole floor office is already partitioned into 2 spaces and can easily be divided into 3 separate sections. Currently 2/3 fitted out with furniture - provided and offering: - A spacious reception area and boardroom - 3 Executive offices - One 14.5 x 8.5 m open plan area - 6 offices with numerous storage areas - Male and Female facilities are located in the common areas 97 Creek street has recently enjoyed refurbishment of the common areas and although car parking is not provided on site, there are options close by from $295/month. Three high speed lifts reduce waiting times and 97 Creek Street is located just a short walk to the financial centre and retail centre of Brisbane CBD. Public transport, both buses and train, are also only very short walk away. Options to purchase such a large floor plate are limited and in the long term it will be less expensive to buy than to lease. Very tight vacancy rates in Sydney will force rents to rise in Brisbane soon. Make your move now at the bottom of the office market. Body Corp $40,444 per annum Water $4,070 per annum Rates $17,210 per annum Approximately $92 psm per annum outgoings. Offers to lease or purchase welcome.
Price: Sale or Lease - Part Floor for Lease
- Leased to Sonic Healthcare till 2021 - Current rent of $27,000 plus GST - All outgoings including management recovered - Ideal SMSF investment - Two 3 x 3 year options