- Unrivalled position - Corner land holding - Highly sought after retail precinct Right in the middle of all the action in South Brisbane. Situated right across the road from the “West Village” development with 1200 units + at your doorstep. West End Markets directly behind and right opposite popular cafes & restaurants at a busy intersection and next door to “3 Monkeys” . This location has always been a popular location and will be getting busier.
Price: Contact Agent
- Standalone retail/office property - Solid 2 level brick multiple tenancy building - Sale includes long running bakery business - 2 street frontage with parking at the front and rear - Opposite busy Darra train station - Ideal for investor or owner occupier - $76,403 Net Income per annum The property presents an excellent potential for a commercial investor who is looking for a safe investment and capital growth. The area has been enjoying strong growth with a number of large industrial and residential developments nearby. The property is just 5 minutes’ drive to Ipswich Motorway and the Centenary Highway.
- 407sqm of land with 262sqm of floor space - 4 tenants with Net Income of $105,769* - 5 car parks - Flexible investment with a variety of uses - Zoned Neighbourhood Centre First National Commercial is pleased to exclusively present this prime mixed use space. The Martha Street & Newman Avenue precinct is a fashionable and sought after location with a variety of top restaurants and retailers that draw the local community and increasingly draws customers from all over Brisbane. This property would suit a savvy investor looking to get into a prestigious and sought after location with the security of multiple tenants. There is current demand for more medical in the area, however, the space would be ideal for a variety of users - Retail / Professional Office / Medical. Any purchaser can make the most of the current rental as a holding income until ready to renovate for personal use. Expressions of Interest Close 5pm Wednesday 5th December. *approximate
Price: Expressions of Interest Close 5th December
349 to 353 Montague Road, West End - 353 on 405 m2 - 349 on 810 m2 - 2 Street Frontage to Tarabay Lane - Circa $150,000 gross holding Income - Buy One or Both - Zoned MU3 - Offers to Purchase Close November 23rd 353 Montague is currently leased to a Thai Massage Business until December 2019 (terms are flexible). This 4 bedroom cottage is air-conditioned and positioned close to the front boundary - allowing lots of room for further development on the Tarabay Lane Frontage. Currently tenanted by a well established Thai Massage Business until December 2019 (Lease terms are negotiable) (Tenant wants to stay on). 349 Montague Road consists of an 800 m2 block warehouse divided into 4 tenancies (all leases will expire early 2019). All tenants want to stay with well-established businesses. 20 m frontage to both Tarabay Lane and Montague Road. Zoned MU3 (Mixed use Corridor) allowing 4 stories with a mix of Business, Retail, Residential, Service Industry and Tourist accommodation. Located right in the midst of The Montague Hotel, Aldi, CityGlyder Stop, child care centre, bottleshop and Pharmacy/Health Foods, 349 to 353 Montague lends itself to a Professional Centre development offering retail uses. Surrounded by thousands of units with another 1000 to be completed just in Victoria Street. West End continues to evolve into a highly sought after residential destination, offering lifestyle and close proximity to a vast range of recreation and work options. Offers to Purchase on One or Both properties close November 23rd, 2018.
Price: Offers to Purchase Close November 23rd
- 37 newly refurbished motel rooms - Three-star accommodation with a variety of self-contained rooms - 3 separate buildings with 16 on-site parking spaces - 1,619 m2 site zoned for up to 10 storeys - 5 minute walk to Royal Brisbane hospital and the Showgrounds - 500 meters to train station & 1.5kkm to Brisbane CBD Suburb Profile & Access Only one kilometre from the Brisbane CBD, Fortitude Valley has developed into a business district in its own right. As with its neighbouring suburbs, Fortitude Valley has undergone extensive redevelopment over the last decade. A mix of commercial and residential, much of the business activity around the Valley happens between St Pauls Terrace and McLachlan Street. Of the residential housing available in the area, new unit and apartment complexes make up the majority, attracting many young singles and couples to the area. A small hub of entertainment venues, cafes, nightclubs, galleries and restaurants, Fortitude Valley draws residents and visitors from around Brisbane out of their homes every weekend for a lively party or a casual meeting among friends. Shopping around the Valley is always an adventure with the variety of food outlets in the China Town and the Brunswick Street Malls complemented by fashion boutique stores along Ann Street. The Valley markets on Saturdays also provide a fun alternative to retail shopping. The Valley's public transport services are excellent with a train station and regular bus services heading into and out of the City centre. In recent years, old warehouses and commercial sites have been redeveloped into mixed-use buildings catering for apartment living and retail or office space
Price: Expressions of Interest
- 5,607 m2 with good holding income - Elevated site - Emerging Community zoning - Large advertising board, shops and brick house - $55,000 pa rent from advertising board - Potential for more income from house & shops - Excellent exposure to Ipswich Road - Rare opportunity with various development options
- Large retail/warehouse strata titled unit - Located in prime blue chip industrial precinct - Modern, high standard fit-out - Solid concrete tilt slab construction - Amenities including bathroom and staff lunch room - Rear access with full height roller doors - Adjoining other prominent businesses - Excellent exposure to Beaudesert Road - Net income of $88,335 pa
- Modern 2 level retail/office building - Medical centre and Terry White chemist on ground floor - First floor office currently vacant - Prime corner location with exposure to Wembley Rd - 30 on-site parking spaces - Potential further development
Lots 1, 2 and 3 Sold Each of the remaining lots occupies an entire floor. Lot 4 of 124 m2 is fully fitted out for medical specialist use. Lots 5, 6 are (124m2) - development incentives for your fitout. Lot 7 (104m2) occupies the entire top floor - development incentives for your fitout. Each lot has access to the roof deck/BBQ for entertaining and staff relaxation purposes. All come with 2 car spaces. Excellent Natural Light with floor to ceiling windows. Adjoins the St Andrews Hospital. Walking distance to Roma Street Station, the Johnson Hotel and all the diverse attractions of Spring Hill which is about to be rejuvenated via the approved Spring Hill Development Plan. Rates are $7,490 per annum for each Lot (4, 5, 6 & 7).
Price: Submit All Offers
Adjoining a new multi million dollar owner occupied units this corner site has potential for A boutique hotel site or an owner occupied home sized apartment tower Concept Plans avilable