As part of the third largest Real Estate Group in Australia, First National Metro is committed to providing you with ongoing training and support. First National Metro has been established over 20 years in West End and South Brisbane and operates from modern offices in Boundary Street.
An exciting opportunity exists to join our experienced team.
To be successful in this role, you will be an enthusiastic self-motivated person who is able to work in a team environment using the latest software and technology to perform at your best. Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- KPI tracking
- Portfolio Management
- Ingoing & outgoing inspections
- Routine inspections and reports
- Liaising with Landlords & Tenants
- Marketing and leasing properties
- Repairs & Maintenance
- Vacate property inspections & bond finalizations
- Arrears Management
- Business Development
- 2-3 Years Previous Property Management Experience
- Knowledge on Console, OurProperty, Inspectrealestate
- Current Certificate Of Registration or Real Estate Licence
- Current Drivers Licence
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Experience with QCAT
- An Ambition to be the best you can be
First National Metro uses OurProperty and all the latest technology to streamline your job and is primed for growth in this exciting precinct.
Please apply in confidence via email - email@example.com
Download document Previous page