Suite 4 – Fully fitted medical Suite of 124m2 Suites 5 and 6 – Blank Canvas ready for your specialised fit out 124m2 each Suite 7 – 104m2 Blank Canvas ready for your fit out. All lots offer access to the rooftop common area with panoramic views over Spring Hill and adjoining suburbs. Building facilities include 15-person lift, Hydraulic Car lift for basement level car parking with 3 tonne capacity. Rectangular floor plates have full height glazing to the eastern and western facades for excellent natural light. 490 Boundary Street is centrally located within an established medical, commercial and retail and education precinct. Spring Hill is experiencing a property resurgence with the refurbishment of the Main Roads building to the “Johnson Hotel” and the finalisation of the new Spring Hill Development Plan. Make no mistake…. Our seller is prepared to meet the market and wants the stratas all sold this year. Building Naming Rights available. Body Corporate $ 6791 per annum (Lot 5) Expressions of Interest Close Friday, 6th December 2019 if not sold prior
Price: Offers to Purchase Close December 6th if not sold prior
- 6 Car Parks - Very competitive price - Set up with offices, boardroom, kitchen and open plan work area - Close to public transport, retail centres and business amenities Upper Mount Gravatt is 10km from Brisbanes CBD and is a well known and growing business centre. With its close proximity to the major arterials including the South East Freeway and the M1. It is well known for its major retail and shopping centres such as Garden City and also surrounded by corporate business offices. Many companies have moved from the City to Upper Mount Gravatt for its convenience and access-friendly for both clients and staff. The area is currently experiencing further expansion with new council masterplan.
- 10 Year lease to experienced operator - Net income $137,500 p.a (outgoings fully recoverable) - Brand new build with depreciation schedule - High growth location The Tenant Little Snappers is an established operator with facilities in multiple locations and a long track record of success. The 10 year lease term runs until 31/1/2029 with 2 more 5 year options. The tenant has annual rent reviews with guaranteed rental increases, ensuring growth. Further, Little Snappers has a bank guarantee as their security. Location Yarrabilba is the perfect location for a swim school as young families flock to the area due to the lifestyle and attractive new builds. There is a lack of land with the flexibility required to build such a swim school which secures this as a popular spot and much needed location for the area. Yarrabilba is possibly Queensland’s fastest growing suburb and is being developed by Lend Lease Communities. When completed, it is expected that the township will have in excess of 50,000 people. There is currently almost 8,000 people and approximately 20,000 in the catchment. At this early stage, it already has two primary schools and a secondary school. The site is located in Adler Circuit, with direct access to Wongawallen Drive, which is the dominant arterial of the commercial precinct of Yarrabilba. This precinct already has significant development completed or under way. The users include Coles, IGA, McDonalds and Caltex. The site has considerable development underway on all sides, with the closest neighbouring sites having a 2,000sqm day surgery/private hospital, a vet hospital, a 4,000sqm showroom development and a local gymnasium operator. The Yarrabilba township is growing dramatically and the sites with this flexibility are limited.
- 325m2 - Whole level with 9B certification - 7% plus return - 5 year lease The space consists of several rooms for lectures and board meeting, outdoor break out space, kitchenette reception and ample parking. It is currently used as a college and also office space for local businesses. Contact Jordan Brown for lease details.
- 7 + 7 Year Lease - Future Rental Upside - $115,000 + GST pa For sale by Expressions of Interest closing on Thursday 24th October at 4pm. Key Investment Attributes: • 7 net year lease to 2026 and 7 year option. • Tenant pays rent and outgoings two months in advance. • Tenant funded the entire fit out including lead lined X-Ray room. • Experienced Yoga/Chiropractor tenant with multiple locations in Brisbane. • 933sqm* ground floor building plus 100sqm* mezzanine storage area. • 19 exclusive on grade car parks and 127 car parks in complex. • Secure monthly income stream underpinned by a personal guarantee. • Net income of $115,000* + GST pa (only $123/sqm).
The Buildings: • 22 Walmsley St: 12 room motel • 715 Main St: 28 room motel + Restaurant • 747 Main St: 24 x 2 bedroom apartments + conference room • 17 Lockerbie St: 4 bedroom high set house with swimming pool The Location: The property is located in the thriving hub of Kangaroo Point, the home of some of Brisbane best attractions and a large range of tourist accommodations. The property has great exposure to Main Street and is easily accessible via both Walmsley & Lockerbie Streets. Brisbane CBD, The Valley Entertainment Precinct, universities and two of Queensland biggest hospitals as well as St Vincent’s Private Hospital are just a few minutes drive away. It is also a short walk to the iconic Story Bridge, Kangaroo Point Cliffs, Southbank Parklands and the famous Gabba Sport Grounds and the Cross River Rail Woolloongabba Station which is due to be completed in 2024 The Potential: Kangaroo Point south neighbourhood plan is recognized as important growth area. Main Street is a key arterial road connecting the Brisbane CBD and the fast growing suburbs inner south suburbs of Kangaroo Point and Woolloongabba. The zoning allows for wide range of mixed-use developments from 2 to 8 storeys. The property’s elevated position offers fabulous city skylights from level 2 upward.
- Huge main road exposure - 8 Car parks - Renovated and ducted air-con This is a great versatile investment with two stories of retail and office on 336m2 of land. Tenancy 1: - 75m2 Vacant office/retail space - 2 Car spaces - Expected to lease at $35,000 gross + GST pa Tenancy 2: - 150m2 Office space - 6 Car spaces - Paying $46,341 + GST pa expiring 24/11/19
- Doctor surgery & vacant shop (formerly chemist). - Prime corner location with excellent exposure to Hardgrave Road. - 4 Car parks with access via Victoria Street. - Approval in place for refurbishment of the existing shops and addition office building to the rear with 4 car spaces under. West End has developed in the last into a lively, dynamic suburb for night life. It has become a popular alternative nightspot for people from all over Brisbane. Restaurants, coffee houses, bakeries, shops & bars have evolved along Montague & Hardgrave Roads along with the explosion of new residential developments nearby adding to the vibrant high street atmosphere, day and night.
Free standing property in excellent location, offers great exposure Land size 238SQM Commercial Kitchen with grease trap Self Contained 3 bedroom residence on ground level High traffic area 2000 student rooms in close proximity Excellent exposure Short walk to South bank , train station , busway Minutes away to restaurants 2 Car parks available
• 3,645 m2 on prime corner site • Zoned PC1-Principle Centre ( City Centre) • Currently vacant 55 room motel + restaurant, cafe & function facility • 67 secured car parks (in basement & open) • The motel complex can be leased now for good holding income The property is just 1 km south of Brisbane CBD and positioned centrally within the West End/South Brisbane commercial precinct. the site enjoys the benefits of being located in one of Brisbane’s most exciting, prime city fringe locations. The area has easy access to all the nearby facilities: Brisbane Transit Centre, Convention Centre, South Bank Parklands, Art Gallery and the Cultural Centre. The property is also well serviced by public transport with frequent bus services and is in close proximity to the South Brisbane Railway Station.
Price: Expressions of Interest