• 108sqm ground floor quality office suite • Natural light throughout • Reception + private office/meeting room + open plan work space • Corner position providing good exposure • Walking distance to Brisbane CBD/Queen Street Mall • Located opposite Roma Street Parklands • Public transport at your doorstep (Spring Hill Loop) • Basement car parking on site available
- 304m2 of land - Previous approval for 11 stories - Only 200m walk to the CBD. 440 Upper Edward Street is a unique boutique development opportunity in Spring Hill. Suitable for office building or student accommodation. Previous development approvals achieved floor plates ranging from 141sqm – 281sqm per level.
• 3,471 sqm level square-shaped site, zoned GeneraI Industry B • Current approval for self storage facility & caretaker’s unit • Ideal location for low & medium impact industry development • Excellent exposure to King Avenue which has large volume of traffic • Adjacent to newly built 7—Eleven petrol station • The area is going through development boom with several large projects being undertaken by major residential & industrial developers Expression of Interest: Closing date 5pm Thursday 11th June 2020
· Retails shops/restaurant on ground floor and upstairs office · Prime corner location with excellent exposure · Directly opposite busy Darra train station · 12 on-site customer parking spaces · Located in a popular local shopping precinct · Great investment opportunity in a fast growing suburb Darra is a popular suburb just 14 kms south west of Brisbane CBD. It has enjoyed a steady growth in residential, commercial and industrial / office park developments. The suburb is now considered a major transport hub following a major upgrade of the train station a few years ago and it has been a popular choice of transport from local commuters. The council has also been active in rejuvenating the suburb’s streetscapes. Its proximately to Centenary Hwy and the Ipswich Motorway is also a major factor for residence and businesses to choose to live and do business in the area. The property presents an excellent potential for a commercial investor who is looking for a safe investment and good capital growth.
• Freestanding Building • Parking Onsite • Renovated • Walk Gabba Stadium Conveniently located in the heart of Woolloongabba and surrounded by local commercial and new high rise apartment buildings. Ideal owner occupier with approx. 400m2 floor apace and extra office area/storage on 2nd level with own facilities. For all details and inspections please contact Anthony Conias on 0408 266 427.
- 153m2 office suites on 2 strata titles - Fully fitted out - Comes with a secure underground car park - Located close to the Courts - High quality building with views of the Brisbane River - Public transport on your door step - Quality owner occupier tenants in the building - Many inclusions including a bar area - Available now
- Total land size: 20,200sqm - DA Approved for 31 Townhouse development - Vendor is looking for a quick sale! A residential suburb of Logan City, Logan Reserve offers an acreage, bush land lifestyle. There are a number of suburban-style homes in the northern streets, with access to several local amenities including the Logan Reserve State School, Marsden State High School, Marsden Park Shopping Centre and ALDI. Logan Reserve is located around 30 minutes south of Brisbane's CBD and 35 minutes drive north of the Gold Coast, with a regular bus service to transport local residents.
- 85m2 - North facing with plenty of natural light - Recently renovated & fitted out - On site car parking available - Can quickly arrange according to your needs - Renovated common area and end of trip facilities - $560,000 for sale
- Potential to split space for two or more users. - Space available from as little as 156m2 - Convenient location with access to major arterial roads - Modern A Grade building - Can be designed to completely suit your needs - Onsite alfresco dining at Portal Café - NBN compliant building - Competitive price Highly accessible location adjacent to the M1 Motorway and uniquely placed at the centre of North/South/West national road systems. Just 20 minutes from Brisbane CBD, 30 minutes to the Gold Coast and easy access to the Logan and Gateway Motorways. The Underwood/Logan region is at the epicentre of the rapidly growing South-East Queensland region and convenient to shopping centres and central Springwood. It is an established commercial precinct and boasts over 19,500 registered businesses*, as well as a growing residential community.
The "Precinct"" is the premier strata office building in South Brisbane and West End. Just 1.5 kilometeres to the Brisbane CBD and a stones throw to West Village and West End's high street you will have almost everything at your doorstep. South Brisbane continues to be a strong choice for office users with continually expanding amenity This particular strata is the ground floor corner office with excellent light and street exposure. The Ground Floor consists of two large enclosed offices plus a boardroom that that can be further divided A Large Kitchen adjoins a full bathroom and an expansive open plan area with a two storey void leads to the 85m2 upstairs office with another kitchen and facilities Lease Options will also be welcome Body Corporate $22,170 per year Utilities $ 1032 per year Council rates $ 10,300 per year