- 8km from the CBD - 46-418m2 - Suitable for: Workstores, Artisan, Studio, Trades, Offices, Man-caves & Show rooms. The Depot offers a unique opportunity for small business owners in Brisbane’s popular South West Suburbs. The Depot is less than 8km from the CBD with excellent transport links, accessibility, parking & security. The Depot is situated in an outstanding central location. Less than 8km from Brisbane CBD with direct access to the busy Sherwood Road and perfectly situated between the well-known Rocklea Markets and popular residential areas of Sherwood, Graceville and Chelmer.
Almost $104,500 net ( from July 1 2019) Leased till 1st July 2022 by Suburban cafe operating successfully there since 2000 plus options Lessee pays 100% of outgoings 107 m2 of Internal Area 47 m2 of Exclusive Use Dining Area Excellent Visitor Parking Nights and Weekends under building. Investment Property in West End and South Brisbane is tightly held and rarely traded. With an Exploding population in the vicinity and many attractions drawing people to this precinct your investment future is solid. With falling interest rates commercial investment property with strong tenants looks better and better. West End Central is home to 11 retail tenancies which have been trading for many years. Just Opposite the Billion Dollar "West Village"development which will eventually be home for 1500 residents.
Rare Opportunity to secure this full floor 305sqm (approx.) located in this boutique office building in the heart of the Bundall CBD. This property has great natural light and offers a versatile floor plan with large open plan office areas with two executive offices, two large meeting rooms, and large reception area. There is also the option to easily add additional executive offices, covert into multiple office / business areas. The building 'Nova House' is a full security 4 level corporate office building with a basement and a great mix of long established businesses. The property comes with 5 side by side car parks. The location is perfect, being opposite Australia Post and having easy access for client parking, opposite the newly upgraded HOTA with parklands and the soon to be finished foot bridge connecting Chevron Island and Surfers Paradise. - Large 305sqm full floor with open plan offices - Fit-out in place can move straight in - Easy conversion for multiple offices / business opportunities - Secure building with 5 side by side basement car parks + multiple visitor parking - Walk to Post Office, Cafes, Parks, Council Offices, Arts Centre, Water - Genuine vendor instructs sell. Contact the exclusive agents to arrange your private inspection. Rob Rollington 0400 780 339
- 68sqm floor area on 245sqm of land - Up to 4 car spaces and easy street parking - Huge exposure for your business - Air-conndtioned with open plan area, kitchen & bathroom. - Currently operating as pilates studio. A variety of uses are possible subject to council approval and also zoned to allow for residential if preferred. 194 Gladstone road, Highgate Hill, is an extremely rare opportunity. The space has been refurbished with care and attention, including bamboo flooring, two split system air conditioners and ducted system. 5 KW PV solar panels bringing substantial electricity savings annually. Windows on three sides offers great natural light and cantilevered awning offers excellent signage on to busy Gladstone Road. Buyers will appreciate this is a unique opportunity to pick up feeehold at this price close to Brisbane State High School, St Laurenceâs College, Somerville House and Mater Hospital (private and public).
This 2 level retail complex built of blockwork over basement car parking has the best of both worlds. A solid net income of approximately $183,000 and a 5 storey development zoning on a corner allotment of 1,046 m2. Zoned Corinda Centre NPP-002 allowing a mixed use development similar to the adjoining complex. 4 tenants, 2 of which can be divided into smaller tenancies. Significant potential exists to enhance the income and reposition the leases which are currently below market rents Ground Floor expansion potential for another retail tenancy. 150 m2 to Corinda Railway Station. 200 m to Corinda RSL. 150 m to Coles. Contact us for a detailed information memorandum.
Price: Contact Agent
- 7,974m2 of land with possible extra 5,000m2 - Premium exposure on to Pacific Highway - Net income $450,000 p.a. This is a truly unique opportunity. Major redevelopment and huge infrastructure development in the area has set this asset up to be a landmark in South East Queensland. This asset is located with in the Springwood business district and provides massive development upside, with future potential even up to 30 storeys. We are searching for an astute investor or developer looking for an opportunity with holding income or a business with particular need for a large land holding near the Pacific Highway.
7% Nett Return. New 7 year lease with 7 year option. Kangaroo Point is ready to shine, reinvented as a vibrant neighbourhood with a lively inner city vibe. This is where Brisbane history meets the new urban chic, just 1.5km from the CBD. With 69 residences above we have 63m2 strata space with 1 carpark and rear access . 13 visitor parking and ample side street parking in Thomas Street.Contact Anthony now for more information. Adjacent Tenants - * The Mane Attic - Hairdresser * Book Store - Church Book Store * 121m2 vacant tenancy with DA approved pland ready for F&B operator Contact Anthony Conias on 0408 266427 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 10,130 m2 of industrial land - Net income of $112,656 pa from house, mechanic & wrecking yard - Level site - potential for further development - Easy access to Beaudesert Rd & Logan Motorway The area is going through a huge residential development boom with several large projects being undertaken by several of Queensland's major residential developers
Kangaroo Point is ready to shine, reinvented as a vibrant neighbourhood with a lively inner city vibe. This is where Brisbane history meets the new urban chic, just 1.5km from the CBD. With 69 residences above, we have an ideal 121m2 strata opportunity right on the corner with an alfresco area. Contact Anthony Conias now for more information.
- Approved for 365 m2 building + 135 m2 external dining area. - Ideal location for: retail, fast food, medical, bulky goods, light industry & carwash (subject to council approval) - 47 car parks provided (most of them already built) - All service are connected & majority of the site works completed. - Next door to newly built and & strong performing 7—Eleven petrol station. - Very busy corner with excellent exposure to King Ave & Sherbrooke Rd. - The area is going through a huge residential development boom with several large projects being undertaken by several of Queensland 'major residential developers.