- 9,539 m2 of industrial site with 480 m2 shed. - Development Approved plan for an additional 1,000 m2 shed. - Level site with large hardstand area - Easy access to Beaudesert Rd & Logan Motorway - The area is undergoing rapid industrial & residential developments - Willawong is identified as a “Major Urban Development Area”
Price: Offers Above $2,200,000
Rare disposal of possibly the last of industrial land in Browns Plains commercial hub Approved for 5 industrial units provides the opportunity for the purchaser to Build 5 commercial units, lease / sell or land bank Build in multiple numbers or build 1 large warehouse/factory, zoned MCU – low impact industrial with a total floor area of 1,492m2 with car parking for approximately 30 vehicles The land is almost completely flat, allowing for easy construction Long road frontage with every proposed unit with good clear visibility 2 Drive through gates Copy of MCU approval letter and elevation plans available Fast easy access to all main arterial roads. Approximately 5 Min to Mt Lindesay Hwy, toll roads to Brisbane Airport and shipping port, Wacol, Acacia Ridge, Loganholme, Gold Coast Major chain retailers, shopping and cafes, food outlets within minutes.
- 420m2 - 50m from the Myer Centre & 100m from the Queen St Mall - Air-conditioning - 24 hour access with intercom system - Suitable for: Offices, Classrooms, Fitness, Medical, Training, Hair/beauty - For Sale & Lease 138 Albert Street is located in an absolute prime location with the second busiest walk by trade in Brisbane after the Queen Street Mall. It is an easy 2 minute stroll to the Queen Street mall and easily accessible to all forms of public transport. The space would suit a variety of uses including: Offices, Classrooms, Fitness Studio, Medical space, Training, Hair/beauty salon. The building has just been recently refurbished with a new foyer, bathrooms & high speed lifts.
Price: Contact Agent
- Modern 2 level retail/office building. - Medical centre and Terry White chemist on ground floor. - New 5 Year Lease from long term tenant - $243,981 Net Income. (When fully leased) - First floor office currently vacant. - Prime corner location with exposure to Wembley Road. - 30 on-site car parking spaces. - Potential for further development.
- Unrivalled position - Corner land holding - Highly sought after retail precinct Right in the middle of all the action in South Brisbane. Situated right across the road from the “West Village” development with 1200 units + at your doorstep. West End Markets directly behind and right opposite popular cafes & restaurants at a busy intersection and next door to “3 Monkeys” . This location has always been a popular location and will be getting busier.
- Standalone retail/office property - Solid 2 level brick multiple tenancy building - 2 street frontage with parking at the front and rear - Opposite busy Darra train station - Ideal for investor or owner occupier - $76,403 Net Income per annum (potential rent) The property presents an excellent potential for a commercial investor who is looking for a safe investment and capital growth. The area has been enjoying strong growth with a number of large industrial and residential developments nearby. The property is just 5 minutes’ drive to Ipswich Motorway and the Centenary Highway.
- 407sqm of land with 262sqm of floor space - 4 tenants with Net Income of $105,769* - 7 car parks - Flexible investment with a variety of uses - Zoned Neighbourhood Centre First National Commercial is pleased to exclusively present this prime mixed use space. The Martha Street & Newman Avenue precinct is a fashionable and sought after location with a variety of top restaurants and retailers that draw the local community and increasingly draws customers from all over Brisbane. This property would suit a savvy investor looking to get into a prestigious and sought after location with the security of multiple tenants. There is current demand for more medical in the area, however, the space would be ideal for a variety of users - Retail / Professional Office / Medical. Any purchaser can make the most of the current rental as a holding income until ready to renovate for personal use. *approximate
349 to 353 Montague Road, West End - 353 on 405 m2 - 349 on 810 m2 - 2 Street Frontage to Tarabay Lane - Circa $150,000 gross holding Income - Buy One or Both - Zoned MU3 353 Montague is currently leased to a Thai Massage Business until December 2019 (terms are flexible). This 4 bedroom cottage is air-conditioned and positioned close to the front boundary - allowing lots of room for further development on the Tarabay Lane Frontage. Currently tenanted by a well established Thai Massage Business until December 2019 (Lease terms are negotiable) (Tenant wants to stay on). 349 Montague Road consists of an 800 m2 block warehouse divided into 4 tenancies (all leases will expire early 2019). All tenants want to stay with well-established businesses. 20 m frontage to both Tarabay Lane and Montague Road. Zoned MU3 (Mixed use Corridor) allowing 4 stories with a mix of Business, Retail, Residential, Service Industry and Tourist accommodation. Located right in the midst of The Montague Hotel, Aldi, CityGlyder Stop, child care centre, bottleshop and Pharmacy/Health Foods, 349 to 353 Montague lends itself to a Professional Centre development offering retail uses. Surrounded by thousands of units with another 1000 to be completed just in Victoria Street. West End continues to evolve into a highly sought after residential destination, offering lifestyle and close proximity to a vast range of recreation and work options.
- 5,607 m2 with good holding income. - Elevated site - Emerging Community zoning. - Large advertising board, shops and brick house. - $55,000 pa rent from advertising board. - Potential for more income from house & shops. - Excellent exposure to Ipswich Road. - Rare opportunity with various development options.
Price: Expressions of Interest
- Busy Location and passing Traffic - Adjoining New Service Station/Fast Food Outlets - Commencing soon Will be situated on 1572m2 land fronting onto Anzac Avenue in the busy suburb of Kallangur and adjoining brand new service station site/fast food outlet commencing building shortly. This site is ideal for a hand or automatic car wash building. Call Anthony Conias now on 0408 266 427.