- Great Location. - Transport At Door. - Walk to CBD. - Affordable Rate. Conveniently positioned right in South Brisbane on Manning Street and close to all the action. This very well presented 58m2 internal space with approx. 16m2 of outdoor area would suit a great number of uses. 1 permanent car park included. Available for lease or sale.
Price: Contact Agent
- Prime Retail Location. - Net Lettable area 1,266m2. - 100% tenanted investment. 63 Adelaide Street offers a unique opportunity to secure a three storey, 100% tenanted retail investment, in the heart of Brisbane and a short walk to the Queen Street Mall, Treasury Casino, Myer Centre and King George Square.
- 3.67 ha of level industrial site - House, shed, large hardstand area with holding income - Currently use as storage & transport yard - Located in Lower Oxley Creek Neighbourhood Plan This exciting 3.67 ha site has huge potential for a large scale industrial development or further subdivision creating smaller lots to cater for the increasing industrial market demand in Willawong. The Local Plan has transformed this predominantly Greenfield area to industry, providing for employment and economic activity, whilst protecting and enhancing the area’s natural values in a number of greenspace and open space areas. With a number of large scale developments in the surrounding areas, this property is in a prime location to become another industrial precinct in Willawong
Price: Expressions of Interest
• A Grade. • High Ceilings. • Car park ratio 1:35 m2. • Ducted Air-Conditioning. • Natural light. • Affordable price. 80% loan to value ratio available (Conditions Apply).
• Exposure to Ipswich Road • Blue chip Neighbours. • A Grade. • High Ceilings. • Car park ratio 1:35 m2 • Affordable price.
- Modern design and construction - Includes 4 car parks - Lessee: Event Zero Pty Ltd - Term of lease 3 years expiring 5th of October 2018 with 3 year option. - All outgoings paid by the tenant - 4% fixed increase per annum - Location, Location, Location This is a great opportunity for the investor wanting to secure a solid return, with a great tenant in place. Event Zero is a leading analytics and reporting software company formed in 2005 that has years of solid research and development work behind them. Event Zero has received numerous industry awards and has recently been selected as one of only three Microsoft partners to offer IT pro tools for Skype for business customers, which really speaks to the quality software the company is providing. Event Zero is a solid company that has plans to expand its business.
- 67 units over two stages approved and ready to go. - 6 levels with basement car park and rooftop pool. - 1,877m2 of flat vacant land. - Moreton Bay Council rejuvenation program is bringing added value to the area. - Close to Parks, esplanade and shops. - Strong demand and lack of supply. A great opportunity awaits to make a solid profit. 1,877m2 of flat vacant land is approved for 67 units with a stunning rooftop pool. The project even allows for flexibility with the ability to build in stages. Stage 1 (West building) with 31 apartments - can be sold separately 5 x 1 Bed 20 x 2 Bed 6 x 3 Bed Stage 2 (East building) with 36 apartments - can be sold separately 13 x 1 Bed 20 x 2 Bed 3 x 3 Bed It is fully council approved in the “Local Central Zone” with approx. 53.2m street frontage width. Across the road is a well looked after park with a short walk to the esplanade and beach. The apartments offer a great lifestyle and will be a very popular with owner occupiers or investors. The majority of apartments have their own extra lockable storage space for their bikes, canoes, kayaks and more.
Price: contact agent
- 58 room hotel accommodation + restaurant - Lease 10 years plus 5+5+5+5+5 options - Commenced 01/04/2015 - 3% annually & market review at options - 359 sqm site with 2 secure car spaces - Yearly Rent: $525,383 net pa. Building: Homely & stylish four star “City Edge Brisbane” features everything for your relaxing and comfortable stay, whether you are on holiday or work travel. The building consists of 58 hotel rooms comprising double, twin, family & superior rooms. Each room has its own bathroom and fitted with modern furniture and mini fridge. Large restaurant with commercial kitchen when functional will be providing breakfast, lunch and diner for guests. Location: The Hotel is located in the heart of Brisbane CBD. Just a 3-minute walk to Queen Street Mall, Treasury Casino and Roma Street Transit Centre. South Bank Parklands and Beach, Suncorp Stadium and Fortitude Valley are all 15 minutes’ walk each from City Edge Brisbane. It is opposite the new Brisbane’s court precinct and only a stones throw away from the proposed $2 Billion ‘Brisbane Live’ Entertaining Arena Precinct. This is an excellent opportunity for an investor to own this unique CBD hotel as a long term investment and enjoy attractive rental income from an experienced operator.. A rare opportunity not to be missed!
Price: Offers Invited
- 523m2 Office/Warehouse building - Comprising 130m2 office and 95m2 ground floor showroom - Full tilt concrete panel unit - Frontage to prospect place and great exposure onto Wembley road - Excellent truck access and no congestion - Electric container height roller door - Ample on site parking for 5 cars Berrinba is centrally located allowing easy access to major arterials as well as accessibility to Brisbane CBD and southern suburbs. Further features of the unit include 3 phase power, proximity to fibre optic cable, a rare 100m2 secured storage area and a fit out comprising air conditioning, ceilings, carpeted mezzanine office, tiled showroom floor and full amenities over two levels. Join in the hottest new industrial precinct of South East Queensland, Enquire Now. 80% loan to value ratio available (Conditions Apply).
Price: Sale: $945,000 Lease: $73,220 P.A.
This property presents the opportunity to purchase with the following attributes.: - Fuel Station, Mini-market, 3 bedroom flat. - 2 vacant shops with 12 months rent guarantee. - Busy corner location - 200 meters from Pacific Highway. - Beenleigh is one of the fastest growing regions in South East QLD. - Zoned Neighbourhood Centre. - Net rent $137,126 per annum (Approximately).