- 325m2 - Option for vacant possession or high yield lease back - Great value This is a unique opportunity and a very flexible investment opportunity. If you have requirements for a 9B property then you can buy for personal use or buy now with good lease back conditions, high yield and long term growth. The space consists of several rooms for lectures and board meeting, outdoor break out space, kitchenette reception and ample parking.
- 7 + 7 Year Lease - Future Rental Upside - $115,000 + GST pa For sale by Expressions of Interest closing on Thursday 24th October at 4pm. Key Investment Attributes: • 7 net year lease to 2026 and 7 year option. • Tenant pays rent and outgoings two months in advance. • Tenant funded the entire fit out including lead lined X-Ray room. • Experienced Yoga/Chiropractor tenant with multiple locations in Brisbane. • 933sqm* ground floor building plus 100sqm* mezzanine storage area. • 19 exclusive on grade car parks and 127 car parks in complex. • Secure monthly income stream underpinned by a personal guarantee. • Net income of $115,000* + GST pa (only $123/sqm).
The Buildings: • 22 Walmsley St: 12 room motel • 715 Main St: 28 room motel + Restaurant • 747 Main St: 24 x 2 bedroom apartments + conference room • 17 Lockerbie St: 4 bedroom high set house with swimming pool The Location: The property is located in the thriving hub of Kangaroo Point, the home of some of Brisbane best attractions and a large range of tourist accommodations. The property has great exposure to Main Street and is easily accessible via both Walmsley & Lockerbie Streets. Brisbane CBD, The Valley Entertainment Precinct, universities and two of Queensland biggest hospitals as well as St Vincent’s Private Hospital are just a few minutes drive away. It is also a short walk to the iconic Story Bridge, Kangaroo Point Cliffs, Southbank Parklands and the famous Gabba Sport Grounds and the Cross River Rail Woolloongabba Station which is due to be completed in 2024 The Potential: Kangaroo Point south neighbourhood plan is recognized as important growth area. Main Street is a key arterial road connecting the Brisbane CBD and the fast growing suburbs inner south suburbs of Kangaroo Point and Woolloongabba. The zoning allows for wide range of mixed-use developments from 2 to 8 storeys. The property’s elevated position offers fabulous city skylights from level 2 upward.
240 SQM of NLA Frontage to Deshon street Few minutes away from Gabba Stadium Close proximity to Mater precinct Freehold asset Onsite car parks – 6 car parks The asset benefits from a prime location within one of the fastest growing suburbs of the Brisbane’s inner south. The property is located 3 radial kms from the Brisbane CBD with ease of access to main arterials. Best Suited for food/retail business Excellent opportunity for an owner operator.
- Huge main road exposure - 8 Car parks - Renovated and ducted air-con This is a great versatile investment with two stories of retail and office on 336m2 of land. Tenancy 1: - 75m2 Vacant office/retail space - 2 Car spaces - Expected to lease at $35,000 gross + GST pa Tenancy 2: - 150m2 Office space - 6 Car spaces - Paying $46,341 + GST pa expiring 24/11/19
- Doctor surgery & vacant shop (formerly chemist) - Prime corner location with excellent exposure to Hardgrave Road - 4 Car parks with access via Victoria Street - Approval in place for refurbishment of the existing shops and addition office building to the rear with 4 car spaces under. West End has developed in the last into a lively, dynamic suburb for night life. It has become a popular alternative nightspot for people from all over Brisbane. Restaurants, coffee houses, bakeries, shops & bars have evolved along Montague & Hardgrave Roads along with the explosion of new residential developments nearby adding to the vibrant high street atmosphere, day and night.
Free standing property in excellent location, offers great exposure Land size 238SQM Commercial Kitchen with grease trap Self Contained 3 bedroom residence on ground level High traffic area 2000 student rooms in close proximity Excellent exposure Short walk to South bank , train station , busway Minutes away to restaurants 2 Car parks available
• 3,645 m2 on prime corner site • Zoned PC1-Principle Centre ( City Centre) • Currently vacant 55 room motel + restaurant, cafe & function facility • 67 secured car parks (in basement & open) • The motel complex can be leased now for good holding income The property is just 1 km south of Brisbane CBD and positioned centrally within the West End/South Brisbane commercial precinct. the site enjoys the benefits of being located in one of Brisbane’s most exciting, prime city fringe locations. The area has easy access to all the nearby facilities: Brisbane Transit Centre, Convention Centre, South Bank Parklands, Art Gallery and the Cultural Centre. The property is also well serviced by public transport with frequent bus services and is in close proximity to the South Brisbane Railway Station.
Price: Expressions of Interest
Karralee is going from strength to strength with house land packages in abundance and a Coles shopping centre trading well This development is approved for 27 Industrial Units in Stage One Possible 18 units can be approved in Stage Two Excellent Profit Potential and Affordable Product at $300,000 each retail price Elevated land adjacent to the Karalee tavern Contact us for a full infomation pack Sewage Infrastructure - Paid! Headwork Costs - Paid! Development Approval Costs - Paid!
This property offers excellent exposure & signage opportunities, only 4 kms from the CBD. Walking distance from Woolworths, Public Transport, Restaurants, Professional and Service Providers. Key Features include: Approx. 100m2 of 2 retail/office spaces available for lease( Total 200m2) Excellent exposure on Ipswich Road Excellent signage opportunities Completely refurbished by the owner Glass frontage/ Great exposure Onsite toilets Onsite parking at rear and street parking Rear access/ Self contained Suitable for a variety of users