- Great Exposure - Ground Floor - Walk CBD, Southbank, Convention Centre Ideally positioned just off the popular Fish Lane with local bars, cafes, restaurants and of course surrounded by plenty of residential apartments. A perfect size ground floor 49m2 strata space now available inclusive of exclusive secure parking bay with right to use the rooftop entertainment and pool area, perfect for Friday afternoon drinks after a busy week. A short stroll into the heart of West End and Southbank Parklands, Convention Centre, CBD easy access straight over the Go Between Bridge and access North. For further information and inspections please contact Anthony Conias on 0408266427.
- 199m2 - Competitive price - Modern design and construction - 4 secure car parks and plenty of visitor parking - Convenient location with access to major arterial roads - On-site gourmet alfresco cafe Portal Office Park offers an all-new premium corporate environment, strategically located in the thriving Springwood commercial precinct adjacent to the M1 Motorway. Only 20 minutes from the Brisbane CBD and 30 minutes to the Gold Coast, all without the congestion or expense of being located in the CBD. SECURITY • After hours access to the buildings controlled by individually coded proximity keys • Controlled access to the lifts, building and basement car park areas LIFTS • All buildings offer speedy lift access • Access to the basement car park areas is restricted by key access COMMUNICATIONS • Central point electrical and telecommunications • Modern effective computer networking
- 161m2 - 5 car parks - Long Term tenant till Nov 2020 + 3 year option - Net income of $53,044.92 Located in a popular office park, this asset offers a high yielding investment. There is a continual high demand for leasing in the Sunnybank area and this tenancy offers huge flexibility and great amount of car parks reserved plus plenty extra for visitors. This office has access on to Beenleigh Road and is only a short walk to the bus stations and shops. - The tenant: Swift Education - Net rent: $4,420.41/mth plus GST - Outgoings - $826.97/mth plus GST (tenant pays 100%, including prop. management) - 3% annual increase.
Level 5 office with large boardroom, reception area and storeroom. Full length windows allowing good natural light to all the working areas. Carpark on B2. 345 Ann Street is positioned an easy walk down Wharf Street to the financial district. Close to Central Station and many options for parking close by. The entrance and common areas present a very professional appearance for your business. Opportunities to buy strata office at this price level in the CBD are rare. For sale or lease now. Body Corp $7844 per annum Utilities $1024 per annum Council Rates $4068 per annum
This Queenslander, long used as business premises offers 5 offices upstairs and a large open plan area with full height glass enclosing the Verandah. Ducted Air-conditioning is complemented by a split system in the main office area with bathroom and kitchen at the rear. Two 50m2 offices with their own facilities are built under the Queenslander and face north to the carpark area accessed by Brook Street. Established Trees surround the property. 26 Gladstone Road benefits from a high outbound traffic exposure on Gladstone Road and has further potential for a deck on the northerly aspect and further development and is part of a busy established retail strip in Highgate Hill. Just a short walk to Southbank, and the Southbank bus terminal and train station as well as Brisbane State High and easy road access to all major transport routes. Council rates $3650 per year Utilities $2000 per year UCV $650,000
Price: Contact Agent
- 369m2 with opportunity to split - 50m from the Myer Centre & 100m from the Queen St Mall - Air conditioning - 24 hour access with intercom system - Suitable for: Offices, Classrooms, Fitness, Medical, Training, Hair/beauty - For lease or sale 138 Albert Street is located in an absolute prime location with the second busiest walk by trade in Brisbane after the Queen Street Mall. It is an easy 2 minute stroll to the Queen Street mall and easily accessible to all forms of public transport. The space would suit a variety of uses including: Offices, Classrooms, Fitness Studio, Medical space, Training, Hair/beauty salon. The building has just been recently refurbished with a new foyer, bathrooms & high speed lifts.
- Ideal for town house development or land banking - 8,289m2 - Only 10km from Brisbane’s CBD Opportunities like this are becoming more and more scarce. 122 Klumpp Road, Upper Mount Gravatt is approximately 10km from the CBD and has 8,289m2 of land in a popular location on Brisbane’s Southern suburbs.
8,513sqm* showroom / office / warehouse Huge exposure Highbay warehousing with minimum 8* metre internal clearance Two street access Loading dock and on grade roller door access 1032 Beaudesert Road, Coopers Plains is just 12* kilometres from the Brisbane CBD and is situated in the well-established suburb of Coopers Plains. This is a rare opportunity to secure a corporate office / warehouse facility with exposure to over 31,000* vehicles per day. *Approx.
- Excellent car parking ratios. - 24/7 Building and Office Park security access. - Excellent access via the Pacific Motorway, Gateway Motorway and Logan Road. - Prominent location, providing signage opportunities to the Pacific Motorway. - Café in the park offering alfresco dining and catering facilities. Garden City Office Park is home to approximately 22,000 m2 of high quality office space, across Stages 1 and 2. Garden City Office Park is home to over 50 companies, with the park experiencing very low vacancy rates since its development in 2002. Garden City Office Park has a total land area of approximately 5.5 hectares, with the buildings covering less then 35% of the site. The site incorporates extensive landscaping, all of which provides a unique and peaceful setting for employees and visitors alike. Zali’s café is available in the park for staff and clientele, offering alfresco dining with a wide range of food and beverages that caters to any tenants corporate needs. Garden City Office Park provides tenants with a strong corporate presence in the area, offering excellent signage exposure to the Pacific Motorway and Logan Road. The Eight Mile Plains/ Mount Gravatt area is one of South East Queensland’s most sought after commercial locations, with many large companies opting to move away from the highly congested CBD. Garden City Office Park has attracted a number of high profile tenants, including Fulton Hogan, Healthscope, Blue Care, The Just Group, Foodworks and Gloria Jeans.
• 20,600 m2 on high profile corner site on • Potential Neighbourhood Centre development of up 6,000 m2 as identified in the Willawong Local Plan (subject to council approval) • Large volume of passing traffic and increasing • Excellent exposure to Sherbrooke Rd & Learoyd Rd • The area is going through residential development boom with several large projects being undertaken by some of Australia’s major developers